transformers move preview

hmmm i have a feeling the movie is going to be bollocks, i want the cartoon in movie form, dont think thats gonna happen somehow........

remington69 said:

ahhhh thanks rem, but i have that already ( of course ;) must be said tho i NEVER watch that movie, what kind of kids film, has optimus prime die in the first half hour to be replaced by a total pansy?!?! i hate ultra magnus. cant even remember the end its been so long, it clearly scarred me as a child.... :)

oh yeah....so not only does prime die, my fave, starscream, goes down in an absolute whimper....thats bullshit !

ahem anyway....... man i loved that cartoon as a kid......... me griiiiiiimlock !!

prime666 said:
here ya go kids, it's officialy on..

http://www.transformersmovie.com

Hmm...Transformers are Martians...........

That tiny little teaser probably doesn't do the movie any justice. That half-second of one of the Transformers at the end, it looks like they'll do an awesome job on all of them. Now, if only the plot doesn't suck, as so many of them do..................

Oh the youth on this board - Transformers are for the youngins :D

Your generation also got Hee-Man and Thunder Thundecats Hoooo!!!!

I remember the transformers cartoons got shitty after the movie came out. Rodimus Prime sucked. Right before the series ended didn't they bring back Optimus and it had something to do with a virus affecting the transformers or something?

Dragons_Kin said:
I remember the transformers cartoons got shitty after the movie came out. Rodimus Prime sucked. Right before the series ended didn't they bring back Optimus and it had something to do with a virus affecting the transformers or something?

Yup.:loco:

Dragons_Kin said:

They became shitty because they decided to make their own instead of re-using toys from other lines like they did before the movie.

The movie will suck. This is the same Hollywood that has totally screwed up every comic, cartoon, and video game-based movie they have gotten their hands on in the past five years.

remington69 said:
I really hope they keep Optimus as a semi.

My husband wonders if Soundwave will become an Ipod or something. Kids these days wouldn't know what the hell a tape deck is.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: