transformers move preview

remington69 said:
She-Ra was my hero. I had the sword, the shield, and all the toys.

I watched She-Ra, but wasn't into all the gadgets that came with it. I was more into Voltron and Jem. I had every Jem doll, all her stupid Holograms, Eric, and all the Misfits. I even had a Synergy, that also doubled as their stage. I would have a battle of the bands, and the Misfits always won.

I had every Voltron action figure I think that was ever made, but my sister broke them all because she couldn't figure out how to change them from the robots to lions and back. And she was like 16, while I was 6. So I did what any self-respecting younger sibling would do....decapitated all her Barbies.

remington69 said:
I really hope they keep Optimus as a semi.

My husband wonders if Soundwave will become an Ipod or something. Kids these days wouldn't know what the hell a tape deck is.

I was just last night trying to explain 8-tracks to my teenage son. Any of you remember 2XL ?

I had transformers myself...also had some Robotech...NOW THAT was one bad ass cartoon with a great storyline.

and people and robots actually did get their asses wiped out, unlike american cartoons.

Well a pic has leaked of "optimus prime" in vehicle mode

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=23825

Pic has been pulled down, but I saved it

movieop.jpg