Tremble Before Me

Thanatos

payaso
Oct 28, 2001
Hades
For I have finally reached the mighty number of 666 posts!!!
I don't care if I'm spamming the board because I'm sooo evil :heh: :devil: :devil: :devil: and you can't do anything about it muahahah :devil: :loco: :devil: :devil: :devil:

And this is a great day for me, I just learned that I'll be able to see My Dying Bride, Sentenced and Anathema on the same day!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

I never thought I would be able to see the mighty My Dying Bride live in my own country.
Just wanted to share the excitement with you guys ;)

@F_V: You have never heard MY DYING BRIDE:eek: Download the song The Angel and the Dark River or My Hope, The Destroy, or The Raven and the Rose

Congrats on your 2500 F_V ;)

If everything goes as i plan, i might see Opeth and Dream Theater and maybe In Flames and Paradise Lost and maybe Slayer too in July ;) :D :hotjump: :headbang:

whoops didnt notice lol, ill make a big deal when its 3000 lol. BUt thank you m'chupi friend :) wow lots of good shows to see, im jealous hehe.

yeah, but if i still have exams i might not go, so i don't know if you should be jealous :)

wiggle.gif

Congrats :)

@Kovenant - shit, man, that sucks. I had a midterm today that would have really messed with the concert tonight if I didn't drop the class. I was doing poorly in it anyway, and this concert just kinda pushed me to drop it....Oh well. They better be worth the summer class I'll have to take to catch up :)

I think it will be worth the summer class for you...

As for me, there is a Glen Lewis concert at my city's big mall tomorrow. I am not a worshipper of his music but it seems cool. I can't go since it is a Thursday. I don't have school the next day, but I doubt I can bribe anyone to drive me to the city limits. I'll just sit at home and study. :cry: and...

Congrats to anyone who is going to a concert. :D

hey, thanatos: great time to leave this nick and start with a new one, and let Thanatos rest in his evill 666!

as for Greeks getting chupi fests....I hate you all (well not reall all, but most of you :p :rolleyes: )

Thanatos you evil being,Congratulations!!! :cool:

Originally posted by Thanatos

I never thought I would be able to see the mighty My Dying Bride live in my own country.
Me,neither.....but life is unexpected ;) they are playing here on the 12th of May....

and i will definitely see Opeth in July (fuck the exams :D )
:hotjump: