Trigger to be on "Freddy vs Jason" Soundtrack

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1473446/20030630/slipknot.jhtml?headlines=true

Track list for the "Freddy Vs. Jason" soundtrack, according to Roadrunner Records:
  • Ill Nino - "How Can I Live"
  • Spineshank - "Beginning of the End"
  • Chimaira - "Army of Me"
  • Type O Negative - "(We Were) Electrocute"
  • Slipknot - "Snap"
  • Stone Sour - "Inside the Cynic"
  • Devildriver - "Swinging the Dead"
  • Killswitch Engage - "Darkness Falls"
  • Sepultura with Mike Patton - "The Waste"
  • The Blank Theory - "Middle of Nowhere"
  • Hatebreed - "Condemned Until Rebirth"
  • Mushroomhead - "Sun Doesn't Rise"
  • Motograter - "Down"
  • Shadows Fall - "Deadworld"
  • In Flames - "Trigger"
  • Lamb of God - "11th Hour"
:zombie: What the holy hell? Im not quite sure how Trigger fits that movie (or that track list) at all...but damn In Flames on a major motion picture soundtrack, who woulda thunked it?

Boy is there a lot of shitty shit on there !:eek:

that's great. looks like a good opportunity for in flames to expand their fan base. and there are some good bands on the cd. should be interesting.

I wonder what's scarier, In Flames on the movie's soundtrack or the movie itself? :D

Well at least that's one reason to look forward to that movie then. It's more than likely going to be really disappointing...Just like all horror movies these days.

i think its good for them... and for the metal scene as well... maybe if somebody likes in flames..they will try to find something else... like Soilwork, Eucharist, At the gates... etc. and.. WOW!!.. another metal fan.

Oh my god, In Flames sold out... We should keep booing them in this forum over and over until we call everyone a poser and a sellout.

Nah, honestly I don't think the song really fits the movie... But that's really cool they're on a major motion picture soundtrack. Good for them.

Freddy Krueger said:
Oh my god, In Flames sold out... We should keep booing them in this forum over and over until we call everyone a poser and a sellout.

Nah, honestly I don't think the song really fits the movie... But that's really cool they're on a major motion picture soundtrack. Good for them.

July 1st called. They want their news back.

i struggle to find a half decent song out of that list......
trigger isnt that wonderful, its just the 2nd breakthrough for pop junkies.....