Trinity

hey thanks, Z! Don't know if we're playing Denver any time soon, but I may be out that direction solo in the next few months. We appreciate the support from those up in the Rockies!

hahaha

well the listening to tapping the vein is pretty straightforward.
all that shit about the textures and procedural shaders in my hypershade refers to skinning 3D models in Maya, 3D software ;)
the 375,000-polygon model: a model of an object that contains 375,000 polygons making up its surface.

come on, im a 3D artist for chrissakes hhehehe

and if youre calling mb fat, nick, she wont like you anymore :p

I don't worry about fat chicks with roman hands so much as people who keep tugging at the "handles" on my skirt...

Fat chicks respond as well as men to a hearty fist in the plex if they get too close.

I went to school with a disproportionate number of large lesbians, they don't bother me...

I've had people pet my hair (ewwww) and ask to touch my leg (i had on leather pants)...
I don't think anything would SURPRISE me at this point.. gross me out, yes.. surprise, no...
Sides I've had to put up w/ Nick too long for anything to really shock me....
Good to meet you , BTW Mike! you've my sympathies ;)

re: petting hair.

This is not a Jaxx thing, but when I still had long hair (it was at one point past my shoulderblades before I donated ten inches), I routinely had people, especially black women, ask if they could touch it. If they asked first and they weren't too icky, I'd let them, but there were a few that were just EW.

Like this one guy who was trying to chat me up at work with his baby son in the cart two feet away, going on and on about my hair, and at one point he said: "oh your hair is so long... are you like that all over?"

How I wished for a spork right then.

that's just... gross LOL
I get it a lot since I could sit on my hair prior to cutting off 12"; now it's just about 4" from my waist, give or take....
I'm sure I'll get more, it's just.. scary

this bovine lummox tried to weedle her hand up mb's skirt to her crotch before i stepped in and guided my shocked and speechless gf over to where nick was graciously offering us "drinks" aka an escape route. getting mb to move was interesting b/c she hadnt been hit on by a girl before, much less one so testosterone-y.

well, in all fairness to the dame who hit on MB, at least she has good taste. I mean, if I was a lesbian, she'd be among my first targets too.

See that restraint? how i said "If I was a lesbian" instead of "if I was still single and Plex wasn't around?" hahaha.... j/k homes.

So you saved her from one perv only to deliver her to another? Good job, there. ;)

I get hit on by women on a fairly regular basis. Which isn't a bad thing per se, but they're usually of the Rosie O'Donnell variety. No thanks. But at least they don't try to grab my cooch...