Trinity

hey, shes with a perv when shes with me so :p hehehe

speaking of jaxx and mb and stuff: im trying to round up some people to get to the metal church show...ill let you all know if it works out so we can all chill

Jaxx is significantly more difficult for me to pull off these days - I don't have anyone immediately local to the club to crash with anymore. We'll see what pans out, though.

I live in woodbridge; jaimek, tisn't TOO horrifically far from the club (least not compared to Baltimore); so if you don't mind the early wake-up call of my son (he tries to be quiet) you're more than welcome to crash on my couch.
Another poster may be closer, though hehehe
just.. no... drunken vomiting.. like 1 person I let crash at my place after he went out w/ my hubby.. hubby didn't drink.. other guy did.. I awoke to the door opening and then the noises of who's now dubbed "The amazing vomit-boy"...

I should.. probably edit my avatar someday before people think I have a long nose and fangs.. <sigh> I need to go find a decent pic of myself.. LOL

Well, if either of you don't mind picking me up and dumping me back off at the Metro, I'd be happy to borrow some couch... I usually wind up at the Franconia-Springfield station, but can adjust to wherever's closer.

*makes a note to take the 20th off too*

And I'm not a huge drinker, so no worries about drunken vomiting. ;) I just get silly...

`s ok, I work in Centreville.. sort of... meh.. near Lee/Shirley Gate LOL...
Pick-up would be difficult; drop-off not a problem...
I work till 8pm hehe I'll be rushing over to make it to the show m'self :)
toss me email and we'll work it out, or try to LOL

I can probably square myself a pickup from someone... the Franconia/Springfield station is only about 10 minutes from Jaxx.

Rawk. I'll get a phone number offa you when it gets closer to the show and call when I get to DC; it's usually about half an hour from Union Station to Springfield.

Suppose I should send Nick money for a ticket, too...

Hey James, small snag: I transferred to a new store down in the Inner Harbor, which has its grand opening the weekend of the show. I've already talked to my new boss about it, so I'll be able to get down there, but I won't be able to take the day off.

What this means is that I'll be getting there a bit later than expected - possibly not til like 8pm, which may interfere with you needing to go set up.

But the store is only a few blocks from Penn Station, so I can leave right from work and it won't take nearly as long to get down there....

jaimek said:
Hey James, small snag: I transferred to a new store down in the Inner Harbor, which has its grand opening the weekend of the show. I've already talked to my new boss about it, so I'll be able to get down there, but I won't be able to take the day off.

What this means is that I'll be getting there a bit later than expected - possibly not til like 8pm, which may interfere with you needing to go set up.

But the store is only a few blocks from Penn Station, so I can leave right from work and it won't take nearly as long to get down there....

cool. not sure how early melinda will get there. she may be able to escape to get you...

Yes, Nick, that's how I always get there. ;) It is, however, an hour's train ride plus about half an hour from Union Station.

We're supposed to have our grand opening on the 19th and 20th, if we stay on schedule. I may need to get back that night if at all possible...