Triton Power Cruise Fest with Evergrey, Eumeria, Circle 2 Circle and more..

Oh man, this sounds like fun! Is this replacing the other cruise that was being considered - wasn't there one from Nightmare Records or something?

Wow! Sounds awesome! Congrats on the gig Bobby! I would so LOVE to go to this but I'm not sure I can swing this right now. :-( Barb and I are already signed up to go to the Shiprocked cruise with Queensryche in November for our honeymoon.

Evergrey, JOP, CIIC, and CG! Not to mention getting the chance to see Bobby's new band! Wow!

Well, it is some ways off... perhaps things will work out and we can make this one too. We will definitely be at ProgPower though!:headbang:

Just saw this update on Bravewords:

BraveWords.com has received the following press release:

Triton Power Cruise has announced its full line up for the United States first progressive and power metal cruise to set sail on the Carnival Imagination on April 30- May 3, 2010 from Miami, FL.

The lineup will include CRIMSON GLORY (Jon Drenning, Ben Jackson, Wade Black, Jeff Lords, Dana Burnell), Sweden’s EVERGREY (Tom Englund, Henrik Danhage, Rikard Zander, Jonas Ekdahl, Jari Kainulainen), and JON OLIVA'S PAIN (Jon Oliva, ex-Savatage, John Zahner, Chris Kinder, Matt LaPorte, Kevin Rothney, Tom McDyne) headlining the event.

To be honest, I am not too sure if want to get on a boat with Jon Oliva.:headbang:

For a first cruise for me this is great!! I am looking forward to this. Has anyone checked to see if there are group prices? Maybe PPusa can have a whole floor or a block of rooms on the ship!!

I would really LOVE to attend this... First n' foremost - I think with some people I know there, I will soon forget I'm on a large ship in the middle of the ocean miles n' miles away from land... (I am TERRIFIED of the ocean)

Second, the lineup is really great... And even as scared I am and I really do want to experience a cruise, I'd consider this if me mum n' I weren't already planning to FINALLY make our trip to Ireland in 2011...

those that go are totally going to have a blast!!!!

Well, there is a Triton Forum on the UM Boards- see bottom o fthe fests listing.

If you all want to get a group of 8+ cabins together I will arrange a discount per person- but cabins are definitely selling swiftly so please let me know. There are varying discount codes being shared on the air on http://www.infernalrockradio.com

The first being a code to make the Open Bar Meet n Greet with the bands free. I'm not sure when it's exactly being announced- but will be available for the next five days.

I'm putting together a group of 8 cabin for a discount. Anyone interested in joining please contact me. If you a single wanting to go, I might be able to pair you up.

Kim

Yes. Pagans Mind will be replacing Circle II Circle.

Bands are nearly finalized for the pre-party. Hotel for the group traveling in for the pre-party is being finalized as well. It will be the Holiday Inn barring any unforeseen catastrophes. (group code coming as soon as they give it to me)

If there are questions about the event please email me and I am happy to answer them.