Triton Power Cruise Fest with Evergrey, Eumeria, Circle 2 Circle and more..

This looks like such an awesome time and it truly is a deal for what you get for the price. Unfortunately a great deal doesn't change the fact that Nick and I have no steady source of income at the moment and are barely scraping by as it is. (We made it to PP this year by the skin of our teeth and some incredible help from friends.) That said, if some how we could pull together the money to do this, I would love to be there. If not, I wish Beth and the promoters/producers nothing but success as this is certainly something we'd love to attend in the future.

BWBK said:
SEVEN WITCHES (Jack Frost, ex-SAVATAGE
:Smug: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
One short tour and one big ego ... you just keep hanging on to that claim to fame that, Jack. :rolleyes:

This looks like such an awesome time and it truly is a deal for what you get for the price. Unfortunately a great deal doesn't change the fact that Nick and I have no steady source of income at the moment and are barely scraping by as it is. (We made it to PP this year by the skin of our teeth and some incredible help from friends.) That said, if some how we could pull together the money to do this, I would love to be there. If not, I wish Beth and the promoters/producers nothing but success as this is certainly something we'd love to attend in the future.

:Smug: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
One short tour and one big ego ... you just keep hanging on to that claim to fame that, Jack. :rolleyes:
Ditto!!!

I've worked with some other folks to spread out the payments a bit more to make it more doable. I totally get the economy being tough. If that's something that sounds honestly workable for others- simply email me and I'll do what I can to make it work.

The band is excited to be a part of this! We are opening for Pagan's Mind and are seriously stoked about it! DO NOT MISS THIS GIG!

Not being able to attend PP this year was a huge upset for me. Hopefully, I"ll be able to swing this. Being from Georgia does have it's advantages.

I'd like to go to a Cruise like that, but unfortunately, the lineup on this one is just not worth it for me. Maybe next time depending on who's on the bill.

That being said, I still think this is a real cool idea and I hope it works out!!! And by the way, that promoting picture... wow hahaha

This sounds like a ton of fun. I really wish I could afford it. Maybe next time!

My band The Element is playing on the TPC too, and it is gonna be a major honor play with all these kick ass bands.

We have a new album coming up, and the timing couldn't be more perfect for us.

Killer job from Beth Mays, the brain of this amazing project.

This is gonna kill!

Rafael Macedo - Lead Vocals/Lead Guitars

Mitch Stewart (CIIC) - Vocals/ Bass

Acacio Carvalho - Drums

I'd like to go to a Cruise like that, but unfortunately, the lineup on this one is just not worth it for me. Maybe next time depending on who's on the bill.

That being said, I still think this is a real cool idea and I hope it works out!!! And by the way, that promoting picture... wow hahaha

Well, I guess different strokes for different folks.

Pardon the pun, but whatever floats your boat.

To me, that line up is worth every red cent that I've spent on this so far (in my case, paid up in full)!

My band The Element is playing on the TPC too, and it is gonna be a major honor play with all these kick ass bands.

We have a new album coming up, and the timing couldn't be more perfect for us.

Killer job from Beth Mays, the brain of this amazing project.

This is gonna kill!

Rafael Macedo - Lead Vocals/Lead Guitars

Mitch Stewart (CIIC) - Vocals/ Bass

Acacio Carvalho - Drums

You guys all have to make sure to catch The Element! They're gonna blow you away!!!

Brasileirada tomando conta hein? ;)

-Milton

You guys all have to make sure to catch The Element! They're gonna blow you away!!!

Brasileirada tomando conta hein? ;)

-Milton

No friggan doubt! I ran into some of the The Element guys when I was let in early for the Showcase, including Rafael above. He gave me a copy of their Demo/EP, which I finally got the chance to listen to last night (plus what I've listened on their MySpace page). Friggan Awesome! Definitely looking forward to these guys. In addition, what little of Eumeria that I've got the chance to listen to sounds friggan unreal! Another awesome band to look forward to.

No friggan doubt! I ran into some of the The Element guys when I was let in early for the Showcase, including Rafael above. He gave me a copy of their Demo/EP, which I finally got the chance to listen to last night (plus what I've listened on their MySpace page).

That demo CD is awesome. Just wish they included a list of songs that were on it! I guess I'll go to their Myspace page and figure out what is what. :lol:

Edit: Well, one of the songs is a cover... that one is pretty obvious (and a damn good version of it too). :)

That demo CD is awesome. Just wish they included a list of songs that were on it! I guess I'll go to their Myspace page and figure out what is what. :lol:

Edit: Well, one of the songs is a cover... that one is pretty obvious (and a damn good version of it too). :)

Thanks a lot for the compliments my friends! We are really excited about playing on this amazing festival.

Yeah Steve indeed, we had a good conversation in there, it was great to meet you in there!

And thanks for the kind words AngraRules!! \m/
BTW the track list is:

1 - She's Made From Sand ( it is from our pre production for the new album)

2 - Thoughts (from our first album called Mind Sludge)

3 - Breaking Chains (Mind Sludge)

4 - Same What? ( Mind Sludge )

5 - Seventh Day ( Mind Sludge )

6 - Kashmir The Element's Version ( Led Zeppelin )

I think that's it, and i'm sorry about that! I hope that helps ok? If not let me know, i wanna make sure you guys know the name of the songs for sure!

Thanks again for your support my brothers!