True Blood

Haha, I loved that part too. Jason is annoying most of the time, but damn does he play stupid well.

I like Bill when he's not around Sookie, she began to annoy me at the end of Season 1. I prefer the badass Bill in the flashbacks. The whole Tara and Eggs thing is stupid, he'd better wind up having a purpose cuz up to this point he's fucking boring. I like Sam, Lafayette amuses me and the Jessica/Hoyt thing is cute. Eric is probably my favorite character at this point, he's neat. :oops:

yeah - the "Badass Bill" in the flashbacks has been the best part of this season so far. Him and his maker rolling around in the bloody bed while their victim slowly drained away was just awesome!

This week's episode was fantastic. Eric pretending to be human was fucking priceless and I actually loved Jason in this episode. Lookin' forward to next week. Maybe someone will kill Tara, Eggs and Mary Ann.

Yep, great one. Loved Lafayette and Drunk Mama showing u, ...and fly Sam! I remember them filming someone burning on top of the W Hotel here in Dallas and I'm kinda sad that it was Godric. Interesting Eric and Sookie stuff to follow hopefully. I'm really sick of her being in peril every episode with it ending in a Bill/Sookie embrace and a OMG ALMOST DIED sappy look. Before the shit hits the fan again anyways.

Wow, I just watched it...great episode. It's going to get really interesting with Eric and all...I'm glad there's gonna be more of him in the future. I see his rise to power pretty eventful.

Poor Godric, :(. I guess he got what he always wanted, though.

I'm interested in whats going to happen with Eric too. hehhe, I love the bed scene where they showed a partial Eric butt. :oops:

I did not like what happened to Godric. I got a little misty. :cry: He's not so old that he can't live a thousand more, come on! :lol: All this and Eggs is still alive. FFFFF.

Only 3 episodes left. I don't know what I'm going to do about TV when its over. There is nothing else on.

:lol: That almost happened too, he will really get his chance in the next episode. It kind of annoyed me that the scenes from the next was just a compilation of the last three. I want a hint from just the next damn it. :<

I'm interested in whats going to happen with Eric too. hehhe, I love the bed scene where they showed a partial Eric butt. :oops:

I did not like what happened to Godric. I got a little misty. :cry: He's not so old that he can't live a thousand more, come on! :lol: All this and Eggs is still alive. FFFFF.

Only 3 episodes left. I don't know what I'm going to do about TV when its over. There is nothing else on.

I will make room for you in my "slumber til good tv comes back" chamber! I'm about to enter it til Lost starts again.

Mmmm partial Eric butt....

Oh man, I need to catch up with lost! We haven't seen any of it since season 3! We normally get it on DVD for TV marathons, but we fell behind. :(

Hahha, thanks for the invite in the slumber chamber, I'm on my way after these three are over.

Mmmmm, Eric's partial butt. You just reminded me again.

Oh man, I need to catch up with lost! We haven't seen any of it since season 3! We normally get it on DVD for TV marathons, but we fell behind. :(

Hahha, thanks for the invite in the slumber chamber, I'm on my way after these three are over.

Mmmmm, Eric's partial butt. You just reminded me again.

*makes room* You do need to catch up on Lost! Our whole trip to Hawaii is planned so that we can go see filming locations from the show ...because I'm that much of a loser. But fuck it, best show ever. :yell:

Mmmmm partial Eric butt..... :devil:

That's awesome! Now I need to catch up so we can discuss the finer points. So far, if he's not dead yet, Hurley was my favorite character. I was also rather fond of Sawyer. Sometimes Jack is a bit too whinny for me. :D

God damn, mmmmm, partial Eric butt......It should be on the food pyramid.