Dexter

v2kv

Nov 11, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
Yeah so, I've become addicted to this show:)...I watched all of season 2 up to episode 9, which is the one that just came up last Sunday, and I loved every minute of it. Each time I watch the show I get more and more addicted to it, I think eventually I'm just gonna kill myself waiting a week for another episode lol...this is why I usually don't watch TV...

lol, Dexter is one of the most interesting dramas on television in recent years. What gets me is that season two which just aired was so much more rounded the novel, which was rather flat by comparison. Looking forward to season three but not sure if I'll give the latest novel a read.

The novels lacks the tactility of the TV show. I'd actually recommend not reading the books at all. Season One was almost perfect, but Season Two was somewhat of a let down, I thought.

I am waiting for the next season... It was saying in 2008... But when? Since I was waiting for Dexter, I finished Criminal Minds' 2 Seasons... I've downloaded the new Season of Lost but I want the episodes to accrue before I watch them... I think I downloaded the 8th of season 4.. Have you watched Criminal Minds?