Dexter

And how!
Never underestimate the marketing power of the Prog_Muse/booB alliance, for we are indeed peoples of infinite-resource-and-sagacity!
*ponder*
*lightbulb*
Crimson Glory is a rose.
Roses are red.
Red is the color of blood.
Blood is the focal point of Dexter.
...My god I'm a GENIUS!

I started season three. It hasn't sucked me in like two did, but I'll keep going with it. I sort of got sidetracked with the Sarah Connor Chronicles. Why the hell did nobody tell me about that show before? It's awesome.

For a second, I thought you were writing a METAL Valentine's Day card. :headbang:

Good Heavens no!
That would be more like this:

Roses aren't metal
Violets aren't, either
But I'll tell you what is--
SLOW PAINFUL DEATH VIA MEAT CLEAVER!!! :kickass:

*quails in fear that MetalRose will find this and administer unto me one (1) unholy asskicking*

I sort of got sidetracked with the Sarah Connor Chronicles. Why the hell did nobody tell me about that show before? It's awesome.

It started out pretty average, but it has gotten quite amazing over the past season. Hopefully you're watching Dollhouse, too... it's already one of the best shows on TV, and, from what I've heard, it won't hit its full stride until a couple episodes from now.

That sounds more like a breakup note. :lol: When did you become a fan of Cannibal Corpse???? I was not informed of this occurrence.

Good Heavens no!
That would be more like this:

Roses aren't metal
Violets aren't, either
But I'll tell you what is--

*quails in fear that MetalRose will find this and administer unto me one (1) unholy asskicking*

*Grabs her secret notebook and scribbles in her to do list: Get a meat cleaver*

Me, never! :devil:

-MetalRose