TSO 2006

I see Chris and the boys are workin overtime this year... 2 shows on the same day in chicago this year.. Hopefully I can find which lineup will be here.. Caffery line up Just rocks... Pitrelli line up makes me wanna nap.. : )

I couldn't afford any of the October metal shows in Atlanta. But I might make this 'rock opera' sorta metal show.

Wow, that's a lot of dates. Where's the NYC, NY date? I'm overwhelmed by the number of them. Sure sheds a lot of emotion on something Chris told me in an interview about being consumed by this. God bless, ya, Chris, holy shit!

edit: Guess I gotta hit the East Rutherford date. I'm not fond of that venue.

rrhoadsfan1 said:
I see Chris and the boys are workin overtime this year... 2 shows on the same day in chicago this year.. Hopefully I can find which lineup will be here.. Caffery line up Just rocks... Pitrelli line up makes me wanna nap.. : )

The Al Pitrelli lineup rules!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: That's the one we see every year with his wife on keyboards, Johnny Lee Middleton on bass, and Angus Clark and Al on guitar. I'd love to see the lineup with Alex Skolnick. It's just not the show in our area.

Kathy said:
The Al Pitrelli lineup rules!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: That's the one we see every year with his wife on keyboards, Johnny Lee Middleton on bass, and Angus Clark and Al on guitar. I'd love to see the lineup with Alex Skolnick. It's just not the show in our area.

The Skolnick/Caffery/Plate lineup is my favorite! :headbang: Not to mention Jennifer Cella! :loco:

Sweet!

I'll definitely attend in Phoenix and Vegas...and hopefully a couple of other shows as well. I've never seen the East group perform, so I'd like to catch them at least once this year.

Excellent! They're playing by my parent's when we're out there. So it'll be me, Jeremy, my parents... hehe.

Any idea when tickets go on sale? :)

TimeStitcher said:
Excellent! They're playing by my parent's when we're out there. So it'll be me, Jeremy, my parents... hehe.

Any idea when tickets go on sale? :)
IF, and only IF, you signed up for the pre-sale it starts on 12 Sept @ 10 your local time.
The deadline for this year's signup was 30 Aug, but I don't know if being on the list for prior years counts. I sign up every year just in case, but it could be that if you sign up for the fan club you could be in retroactively. Open public sale dates haven't been announced yet.

Magius said:
IF, and only IF, you signed up for the pre-sale it starts on 12 Sept @ 10 your local time.
The deadline for this year's signup was 30 Aug, but I don't know if being on the list for prior years counts. I sign up every year just in case, but it could be that if you sign up for the fan club you could be in retroactively. Open public sale dates haven't been announced yet.

Yeah, I missed the deadline for that. Curses. My entire family is set to go, too.

Thanks, though!

(Yay - 100 posts. Only taken me 2.5 years)

weird they are going from lakeland, to ohio, to sunrise.
anyway, i will be there! they were amazing last time! :headbang: