TSO Winter Tour 2011 Dates Announced

Diamond45

Terminate Bad Music
Feb 22, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA USA
www.dmine.com
The Trans-Siberian Orchestra has announced the dates for their 2011 Winter tour.

http://www.trans-siberian.com/tour1/index.php

07.29.11 2011 Winter Tour Announcement!

Welcome Back TSO Fans,

The band is getting excited for this year's tour and can't wait to show you what they have their sleeve for this years Winter Tour.

Here are some details on this year's Fan Club Pre-Sale for the 2011 Winter Tour.

This year's Fan Club pre-sales will take place on Wednesday August 31st, 2011 for all shows in November and Thursday September 1st, 2011 for all shows in December at 10:00 AM (local venue time)

You must be registered for Trans-SiberianExpress.com to be eligible for the Fan Pre-Sale. If you are already registered for Trans-Siberian Express (TSE), there is no need to register again.

After you pick the date you would like to attend you will be asked to sign in a second time. You will have to re-enter your TSE info as a registered customer. You DO NOT have to create a new account, your regular TSE username and password will suffice.

As per usual the ticket limit will be 8 tickets per show.

In certain markets we will be offering top price level as well as second price level tickets during the Fan Club Pre-Sale; we have tried to have the best seats available for the Fan Club.

For those of you who are looking to buy more than 8 tickets for a single show please email us before August 15th at groups@trans-siberian.com. Please be aware that any group sales seat locations will not be as good as what you are used to getting through our normal Fan Club Pre-Sale. We are offering this as an option for fan club members who have requested that they be able to purchase more than 8 tickets and sit together.

I love TSO, but, one would hope that they'd at least change up the show. But no, another tour on the "Beethovens Last Night". Been there, done that. I won't be going to this even though there's an Austin date. Maybe when they decide to release some new material and change the show up, then I'll go. ymmv \m/ \m/

Damn that's a lot of shows. My fingertips would fall off if I had to play that much guitar all in a row. Kudos to those fogies for still being able to play all those arena shows.

Damn that's a lot of shows. My fingertips would fall off if I had to play that much guitar all in a row. Kudos to those fogies for still being able to play all those arena shows.

It is a lot of shows. However, there are two touring groups, so they only play half of them each.

A North Carolina friendly band, even played last year or the year before that i believe. But if I recall correctly this is gonna cost some $$. If its at Greensboro, it'd likely be at the Colosieum (spelling, just waking up) which is like $50+ usually iirc, but on the plus side its just about 25 minutes from my house or about a minute or two from my friends church that i play at.

And you have to pay to join to get the good pre-sale tickets.

It's just an excuse to have "Internet only" sales so people can't show up at the box office with cash and get out of the fees. I've bought tickets from the "Fan clup pre-sale" in previous years and wound up with worse seats than people who bought tickets normally. Far worse.