TSO Pre-sell tickets

Still have 2 tickets for sale for TSO, Atlanta, Section 4, Row C, Seats 9 and 10. Pm me if you're interested in buying.... Thanks!

I snagged a seat for the Vegas show -- by the time I got off work, though, the seating options for Phoenix pretty much sucked. I'll try my luck tomorrow when tickets go onsale to the general public.

By the way, for those who haven't used LiveNation for the presale before, they tend to cut the shipping of the tickets a LOT closer than TicketBastard.

For the Columubs Dec 27th show, I am in Sec 104, Row B, seats 14 and 15.

This may sound like a strange/dumb question - but what kind of crowds are at a TSO show? Are there people throwing horns and headbanging or sitting on their hands? Also, what do people wear to a TSO show? Jeans and t-shirts are acceptable or more of a dress pant/shirt kind of show? I've never been to a TSO show and was just curious.

From what I've heard you'll have a mix of metalheads and christmas music fans. Some people will wear savatage shirts, some people will wear dress shirts. Go as you feel comfortable. I'll probably wear some Savatage'ish shirt (maybe JOP or CIIC or something) depending on what I can pickup at ProgPower this year. As I want a Savatage'ish shirt.

This may sound like a strange/dumb question - but what kind of crowds are at a TSO show? Are there people throwing horns and headbanging or sitting on their hands? Also, what do people wear to a TSO show? Jeans and t-shirts are acceptable or more of a dress pant/shirt kind of show? I've never been to a TSO show and was just curious.

Like Cheiron said, it's a mix. Started out being kinda dressy years ago, but not so much anymore. Anything goes.... There's a wide variety of people and very few sit on their hands. :) You're gonna love it! :headbang: We've been every year, except the year they skipped Atlanta and it's always been awesome.

Yeah as others have said wear whats comfortable, I'll have My Black Dream theater shirt on Cause my Savatage shirt no longer fits!!..If you have never been to see TSO you won't regret it..An Awesome experience.