Tuesday night Apocalypse

Think this was the correct order, though I may have Walls in wrong spot.

Blinded
End Of Your Days
Solitude Within
Nosferatu
More Than Ever
She Speaks To The Dead
Watching The Sky
I’m Sorry
Monday Morning Apocalypse
Rulers Of The Mind
Mark Of The Triangle
When The Walls Come Down
Recreation Day
A Touch Of Blessing
The Masterplan

Will have a review and some photos on our website soon. I'll post a link when it's live.

Hi All!

I was at the gig in London too! I had a great time - 4th live experience of The 'Grey (incl. Gothenburg DVD gig) and this gig almost beat the Night to Remember! Honestly! The guys seemed more relaxed and the atmosphere was excellent - I agree that "I'm Sorry" was awesome - I was at the gig with a couple of cool people that I had met at the Gothenburg gig and they said that in Germany, very few people sing along with the band, so I hope the band enjoyed the audience participation!

I must admit, I was interested to hear a new song at the gig, but I wasn't blown away with MMA - I shall now await the album!

I was also pleased at the turn-out because when I went to see them at Bloodstock 04, literally no-one knew who they were and I feared a very small crowd! How wrong was I?!

I didn't get a chance to speak to the band on Tuesday, but then I've met them before, so I thought someone else deserved a turn!!

All around, a great night and I'm still deaf in one ear!!

Hey all!

I have been to that concert too, it was my first Evergrey gig and it was great. I was standing in the first row too, almost directly in front of Tom. I made some pretty good pics and two little videos with my cam (but the sound on the videos aren't very good as you can think...)

Hopefully there is a chance to see them again soon, as I had to leave quite quickly after the gig.

The atmosphere of that gig was really awesome. :headbang:

MMA sounded sweet, I was trying not to sing along!! Haha.

She Speaks To The Dead was good also, infact...it all owned. It was my 3rd time seeing Evergrey and it gets better everytime.

HAIL!

MelBreinesberger said:
Hey all!

I have been to that concert too, it was my first Evergrey gig and it was great. I was standing in the first row too, almost directly in front of Tom. I made some pretty good pics and two little videos with my cam (but the sound on the videos aren't very good as you can think...)

Do you mind posting the pictures?? I'd love to see them!

I wanted to edit them, so that I get the best out of them, but I will post the best of them as soon as I have them online...

So here they are:

Tom in action

toms8cy.jpg

tom2s5ro.jpg

tom3s5ij.jpg

Henrik and Michael, who were really hard to capture...

michaels5te.jpg

michael2s1td.jpg

henriks5vg.jpg

henrik2s3rq.jpg

michaelhenriks3tk.jpg

Unfortunately I only could take a good photo of Rikard:

rikards0is.jpg

And last but not least my absolute favourite pic: Jonas!!!

jonas2s1iw.jpg

Saw them on Tuesday night too (I was towards the back, head banging furiously with a friend and the only one that shouted out 'The Great Deciever' when he asked what should be played next). It was mind blowing, absolutely great. The singing along to 'I'm Sorry' just made my evening. Incredible. Played every song I wanted them to. I want to see them again and I am incredibly jealous of those who will see them at Prog power 7 with choir and strings. I didn't like the waiting outside that much (was one of the first people in the queue) but who cares really? lol. Nice one guys.

Oh yeah, really great night in London. We came from Germany only because of Evergrey and it was really good. But it`s time for a new setlist. MMA was quite ok, but there are better Songs on the record. Cheerz to Matt/Everpain!

Next week there will be a big London/ Evergrey feature @ www.evilized.de. It will will be only in german, but we have photos there as well.

Hey Dakster!! It was great to meet up with you guys again and to talk about Evergrey and all things Heavy metal! I want to go to Bochum to the pre-listening, but I don't think I can afford it :-(
Looking forward to translating your review!!

Hey Hey Hey!!!

I have seen hundreds and hundreds of gigs and f*ck me that was incredible!! I was the guy screaming for "At Loss For Words" to which Tom replied "Did you download the album maaaan?.......me too" - hehe

And to acircularmotive, the woman grabbing on Michael's leg constantly is my wife.:headbang:

The new album kicks ass!!!!! I cant wait to get the original.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

"All I need is one more reason to fail you as you failed me"

COME BACK TO ENGLUND SOON