Turisas covers

BattleLight

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2008
Alicante, Spain
es.youtube.com
Hi, people! ^^
Well, as I've done a Turisas cover myself, I thought it'd be a good idea to post it here in case you want to hear it and give me your opinion on it and also post any other cover you make or find over there. :)

Well, I'm a female singer and I certainly do not growl nor anything, but I found the little part of female vocals in The Messenger very interesting, so I recorded that and also added some more female vocals on the following part of the song.
Well, I hope you like it and, if you do (or don't, hehe, I accept any -respectful, please- opinion and suggestion, please let me know here or, even better, through youtube comments if you've got an account there (and I'll be glad to become friends in youtube if so). :)

[ame]http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=rPovCAMOr2o[/ame]

Btw, all the female vocals you hear are mine, even if you hear two voices lol

Nice vibrato, BattleLight. :)

Sorry for taking over the thread, but I wanted to share this video and thought it's better to post it here instead of making a new one. Our son (about 2 years) apparently was quite impressed of Turisas, especially after watching the DVD. One day I caught him performing his own version of some Turisas song:

(I just quickly grabbed a pocket camera and shot the video in a bad light and tried not to laugh, hence the bad quality and shaking picture...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what I found a few days ago . . no idea who the dude is . . .

and again

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Here's the link. I don't have any tabs to it, but if people like it, I could help them with this song. My other Turisas project is Rex Regi Rebellis, which is still under construction.
Quality sucks, but hope you like the video!

Wow, thank you all :D

And yes, I made it out all by myself, so no sheet exists. But I think I could translate them into piano form or something when I have time.