Turisas covers

@wm_crash
but that dude is doing a good job if that´s no fake, so...nice nice

I think I'll do the tutorial (with DWS Piano or whatever it was) tomorrow. I'll put it on YouTube, when it's ready and I will of course inform you too :D

Next Turisas gig you need to bust onto stage with a keyboard or something and bust it out before they know what's happened.

Wow, thank you all :D

And yes, I made it out all by myself, so no sheet exists. But I think I could translate them into piano form or something when I have time.

I actually wrote out sheet music to this two years ago and posted it on www.tabit.net: (http://www.tabit.net/tabs/list.php?f=4088)

The problem lies in the fact that it costs $20 to get this program. I do think, however, that someone has taken this and put it on Guitar Pro, so at the very least the tab does exist somewhere that people can view for free :)

Okey, thanks to a massive amount of requests (0 :D) I've decided my next Turisas vids: A Portage to the Unknown and To Holmgard and Beyond

dont take that personally, but for me it´s been not sure what is makable and what not, so ;)
but looking forward to new videos :D

Wow, that sounds amazing! I love the arrangement and the agility is just woah!
Thanks lots for sharing, it was a really nice approach to this song. You'll definitely get a 5 stars from me and keep up the amazing work! *loves*

Oh, don't worry :D. I know there aren't any at Holmgard and Portage. Well, in fact I think I should skip the violins on Homgard, but still. I also add Rasputin, while I get my vid cam back.