Turisas overdose

rabid.rosa

blerg
Jul 7, 2008
boston area, usa (sadly)
i've listened to Turisas sooo much...too much if that's possible....no i don't actually think it is. i can't stop myself, they're sooo amazing! but i'm scared that i'll grow sick of them (although after about 3 weeks of almost nonstop listening that still hasn't happened) i want to stop so i don't totally OD on it, but i simply cant!!!!:loco:

One must wean one's self off of the heavy stuff; dilute the intake with Ensiferum, Falkenbach, Windir, Norther, Tyr, and possibly Eluveitie. Together, they are less addictive overall but still give the same satisfaction.

ahh indeed i do that.
but recently it's just been unstoppable. mainly Turisas.
i think the problem is that they only have 2 albums, so i've not too much of a selection. no complaints about the albums thought ^.^

It's a very addictive drug! I'm having a little break so I can jump back into it fresh again. I think that's always useful although sometimes quite difficult! ;)

ahh indeed i do that.
but recently it's just been unstoppable. mainly Turisas.
i think the problem is that they only have 2 albums, so i've not too much of a selection. no complaints about the albums thought ^.^

I've only got one Turisas album, trying to hunt Battle Metal down here [without resorting to importing from online] is seemingly next to impossible.

:mad:

as i have found from continually listening to them, it truly is impossible to OD. i've literally listened to them nonstop for now four weeks, and am not in the least bit sick of them or any of the specific songs i have listened to more frequently than others.

How about I dress up as a war-painted berserker and do a drunken rendition of a song of your choosing? Would that remedy the situation? :lol:

never trust on tours following on new CDs, I´´ve been often disappointed by quite a few bands when it comes to that actually...

I think its impossible to overdose. I just listened to their CD nonstop for the last 2-3 weeks, and I still cant get enough. Speaking of World Tour... Edmonton? Please =(

I've been listening to Turisas, Norther, Ensiferum alsmost permanently the last 5 month and still not sick of it (ok had some other songs and bands in between but mostly turisas and norther and ensiferum) They just rock my world heavyly since march:headbang::headbang: