tuska 2004 artists

Tuska

Mar 15, 2003
Helsinki,Finland
Visit site
i just read on the tuska festival's homepage that a some artists have allready been signed up for the festival..
among these are:
-nightwish
-king diamond
-soilwork
-dark tranquility
-Dew-Scented
-Kotiteollisuus
-Mokoma
-Diablo
-Suburban Tribe
-Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus (third or fouth time in a row??)
-Impaled Nazarene
-Sonata Arctica
-Sinergy
-Swallow The Sun
-Machine Men
-Kilpi
-Twilightning.
+ more
i bet they will post a list in it's full glory within the next few months.. but as of now.. the artist-list looks pretty damn good! :headbang: :kickass:

Probably I buy only day ticket, maybe not even that, just drink outside the area. Last year had that three days ticket and I was so drunk all the time that I don't even remember any band.

Shit .. I would have loved to see sinergy too but Im already away on so many festivals this summer :/ aj då!

My both Grand Fathers are dead, so it would be a bit strange if they wanted to see King Diamond, I don't think they fancied of it even when alive. So GF meant girlfriend.

Oh fuck! Diablo, Sinergy and Impaled Nazarene rocks, but all others... I think I'm not even coming, I'm going to Ilosaarirock, which is at the same weekend, but there's Cradle Of Filth :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: :worship:

With this lineup I'll be there only on the Sinergy day unless I win in the lottery or something. I think King Diamond cancelled already, btw.

Well, King Diamond is not coming to Tuska...

And I'm not sure yet, if I'm going or not, there are only a few bands I'd like to see in that list.
I'll just wait for the final line up...