Tuska 2006

Scorpia

Pääskynen
Apr 28, 2004
Moscow, Russia
scartown.net
Is anyone planning on going? I know Bodom won't be there, but there are still some pretty good bands :rolleyes:
I already got my ticket... :)

Venom (UK)
Celtic Frost (CH)
Opeth (SWE)
Anathema (UK)
Sodom (GER)
Arch Enemy (SWE)
Diablo
Sonata Arctica :headbang:
Mokoma
Amorphis
Tarot
Stam1na
Suburban Tribe
DragonForce (UK)
Wintersun :headbang:
Gojira (FRA)
Deathstars (SWE)
Swallow the Sun
Burst (SWE)
Norther :headbang:
Verjnuarmu
Kalmah :headbang:
The Scourger
Pain Confessor
April
Impaled Nazarene
Timo Rautiainen

holy shit, swallow the sun, kalmah, and norther. if only noumena and insomnium were there too, id find a way to go.

I'm going. Just not sure if I should get a three-day ticket or just a one-day ticket. There's lots of good bands like Stam1na, Pain Confessor, Norther, Wintersun, Opeth, Diablo etc. but the "biggest" band is still missing from the list. If they can get Meshuggah and/or Strapping Young Lad I'll be there for the whole weekend.

Yep, that would be sick. I'm gonna go see SYL at Provinssirock in Finland in june, but that's a couple of weeks before tuska so they probably won't come again for tuska. It would be better if SYL was at tuska because it's so expensive to travel 350km to Provinssirock and see one band.

But i still have to go. And I heard that Devin's having a baby and won't tour in a while. And this could easily be the first and last time to see Dev in finland.

SymbolicChaos said:
Yep, that would be sick. I'm gonna go see SYL at Provinssirock in Finland in june, but that's a couple of weeks before tuska so they probably won't come again for tuska. It would be better if SYL was at tuska because it's so expensive to travel 350km to Provinssirock and see one band.

But i still have to go. And I heard that Devin's having a baby and won't tour in a while. And this could easily be the first and last time to see Dev in finland.
holy shit
after Posessions and Babysong, i think Tracy got him good :lol: :p

Scorpia said:
Opeth (SWE)
Arch Enemy (SWE)
Diablo
Sonata Arctica
DragonForce (UK)
Wintersun
Norther
Kalmah
Impaled Nazarene

I think the festival rocks this year... I'd gladly see all of those bands (Haven't seen Diablo, Dragonforce (soon though), Wintersun, Norther, Kalmah and Impaled Nazarene yet).

I would like to see Kalmah.

..which brings me to a question. Do any Kalmah bootlegs exist? Video preferably. I've been looking for some for probably a year now. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places?