Tuska 2006

I'm going.. :) The line-up isn't as good as last year, but it's still 3 days of sex, drugs & rock'n roll :kickass:

Actually it's only Impaled Nazarene & Wintersun I'm really looking forward too, but many other bands are going to be fun to see for sure

I really want to go mainly to see Wintersun, there are a lot of other good bands playing too.

too bad I don't think I will make it this year :(

FallingDownInRuins said:
than you defiantly need new friends
You have a really good point there. But I actually have like - what, 3 friends(In Finland), and the others hate me some way or another. I'm lucky...

EDIT: :cry:

than fuck it all, go alone, meet scorpia or something she will be lonely too.

Scorpia said:
so NO ONE from this forum is going to the Tuska open air festival?? :err: :err: :err:
I'll be there! I allready got the tickets and the flight is also booked.

I hope it's gonna be the same spirit as it has been back in 2004. It was so wondernful there... That's why i`m going there again :)

Shit, i want to go to this aswell as wacken, but ofcourse I'm poor and will be lucky to afford camping in my own backyard this summer.

I know one person from Ontario going, and I r t3h Jelous.

FallingDownInRuins said:
than fuck it all, go alone, meet scorpia or something she will be lonely too.
well, i won't be all that lonely! i'm going with a friend...
so, we're two really nice girls and we wanna meet some cool finns!!!!!!!!!!! :loco:
and since all finns are cool, we just wanna meet someone!
any finns here who wanna offer their friendship?!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

enjoi17 said:
I really want to go mainly to see Wintersun, there are a lot of other good bands playing too.

too bad I don't think I will make it this year :(
me too=/ but seeing them at wacken anyway \m/