Tuska 2004

Caotico

Sep 17, 2001
Terra firma
www.darktranquillity.com
Hi all,

here are part of the news that Villain hinted at:

Good news for all you vodka-drinking knifewielders in Finland. We're confirmed for the next installment of the Tuska festival, which will take place in Helsinki in the summer of 2004. More info will follow later on.

We're really pleased with this, and hopefully it will make up for our less than stellar performance on the same festival back in 1999.

Reactions: mousewings
Ah, yes! :D Finally, I'd say! :)

Now, let that other part of the news come true as well, and the year 2004 will be great... :cool:

-Villain

The Opeth thing reminds me of a friend of mine who was laughing after Opeth cancelled about a Mexican guy he heard about who was saying he was coming to Finland to finally see Opeth. :lol: "Yeah, I know that guy, I met him in Tuska".

DT board meeting Tuska 2004, who's in?. :cool:

Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw, never thought I
see this day. I guess I will have to make sure I get the
summer holiday to fit that.

Whoop-dee-doo!!!:hotjump:

This truly made my day! (And the upcoming year as well, for that matter.) :Spin:

Oh, and count me in for the board meeting. :)

-Lamia

Ormir said:
The Opeth thing reminds me of a friend of mine who was laughing after Opeth cancelled about a Mexican guy he heard about who was saying he was coming to Finland to finally see Opeth. :lol: "Yeah, I know that guy, I met him in Tuska".

DT board meeting Tuska 2004, who's in?. :cool:
:OMG: ME ME ME!!!! :D
n____n I'll try, at last :D :D
*starts saving* :rolleyes:

OMG thats so cool :'D

Soulburner said:
that's a good reason to start saving money for a trip to Finland next summer... :D

Tis! :')

@Delirious: Owww :(
Where are you from? Will it be a lot of trouble getting in FiNland? :(
[edit] Sverige. Ooooh.. Lots of metalheads in Sverige, right? :D
Tuska'll be grand, especially with DT :'D (check last years line-up :'))

/Waz (*cant believe it* :'))

Wazoo: exactly. :) so the problem is not getting there, but rather that not very many of my friends are DT fans...
lots and lots of metalheads, yeah. I don´t consider myself being one, though, despite hair/clothing style... :rolleyes:

yepp, last year´s lineup was awesome, and I probably wouild have gone there if the same was to be said about my economy back then...

Ormir said:
I've heard the same story. Someone told it on Imperiumi board. :D
The guy was Matias from Heavy Metal Perse, right?

Seems like I will have to get myself over Bottenviken this summer, then :p
I don't expect being able to persuade any pop-loving friends to join me, but what the hell, I'm an adult now, I can take care of myself :D
...well, sort of.

Reactions: The Grand Wazoo