Tuska 2004

:D I've seen CMX live on stage about 50 times already so I don't know if I'm going to see them on this current tour or not. I'd like to but don't know if I have time or money..

Well Ulla if things work out excellent I'll be in Italy next summer.If they work out great I'll be in Sao Paulo and if they just work out I'll be in the states.
If they get fucked up I'll be at home scratching my belly button the whole summer.
But you can join me and help me :lol:

back to the topic: i need some info on the tuska festival. i can't get a clue from the finnish 2003 site. so, is it allowed to camp somewhere? why do the gates close fucking early? any other bands already confirmed apart from DT? in which corner of finland is tuska, btw?

VultureCulture said:
back to the topic: i need some info on the tuska festival. i can't get a clue from the finnish 2003 site. so, is it allowed to camp somewhere? why do the gates close fucking early? any other bands already confirmed apart from DT? in which corner of finland is tuska, btw?
Tuska will take place 16.-18.7.2004 in Helsinki, which is at the southern coast of Finland. Don't know about the bands tho...

There's no "official" camping place near Tuska festival area since the event is held in the center of Helsinki. Nearest camping place is called Rastila and it's about 10 kilometres away from the festival area. Metro goes near it so it's quite easy to travel from there and it's not very expensive.

Festival gates will be closed about 22 or 23 pm, (that was last summer).

I bet there will be information on Tuska website next year. ;)

Lolita Vampiriá said:
There's no "official" camping place near Tuska festival area since the event is held in the center of Helsinki. Nearest camping place is called Rastila and it's about 10 kilometres away from the festival area. Metro goes near it so it's quite easy to travel from there and it's not very expensive.

Festival gates will be closed about 22 or 23 pm, (that was last summer).

I bet there will be information on Tuska website next year. ;)
some more info I may add:
the official page is http://www.tuska-festival.fi and there is currently this years information on it, which probably won´t change drastically to next year -apart from line-up that is ;)
The gates are closed so early because as she said, it is in the middle of the city and thus they have to follow some rules about noise and stuff. Actually you can hear the music still four streets apart in good quality, so I guess that is why. But don´t worry, the show continues in lots of fancy club-parties & gigs.

You speak german, don´t you? Then you might want to have a look at a festival-report from this year.
http://www.konzi-tip.de/v2/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&ceid=54

@Hearse: I am not impressed :/

[edit] Reminds me:
The lesbian side in me :)p) has been in luv with her: ..since I saw her :'D (L) (Lol, dont take this too serious! :lol: )(Everyone knows I am bi, really :rolleyes: )(Okay forget the crap, look at the pic now, damnit! Luuuuuv it :'))(I want to be her..)(My only idol :err: in some way..)(LOOK DAMNIT!! @%^&^@* DONT LISTEN TO ME, LOOOK)

861526.jpg

:') .. :'( .. :')