Tuska 2005

Human Desert said:
No one knows what TFHM looks like. Would be interesting to see, but i guess he's too shy :p

i think he probably doesnt want all the girls here fawning over him ;)

So, no one did post the fotos...
well, here we go :Spin:

HPIM0650-1.JPG

HPIM0652-1.JPG

HPIM0654-2.JPG

HPIM0661-1.JPG

HPIM0663-1.JPG

HPIM0668-1.JPG

HPIM0669-1.JPG

King Chaos said:
Anywhere I can get a look at the line up? I should be going to wacken for Emperor, but other than Emperor and Athiest the lineup is a little lack luster... I might change my mind yet.

Come to CZ, to Brutal Assault, neither Emperor nor Atheist (although Atheist play in Prague on Aug 3 and BA ticket owners get in practically for free, its a kind of Assault warm-up), but the line-up is fucking awesome this year.
www.brutalassault.cz

Tuska looks good too, but doesnt come anywhere close to Brutal Assault this year (neither does Wacken, for that matter, except for those 2 awesome bands).

marduk1507 said:
Come to CZ, to Brutal Assault, neither Emperor nor Atheist (although Atheist play in Prague on Aug 3 and BA ticket owners get in practically for free, its a kind of Assault warm-up), but the line-up is fucking awesome this year.
www.brutalassault.cz

Tuska looks good too, but doesnt come anywhere close to Brutal Assault this year (neither does Wacken, for that matter, except for those 2 awesome bands).
I would love to see The Ocean.

Human Desert said:
Thats a nice list actually. Worth it for Swallow the Sun, Kalmah, Burst, Diablo and Gojira. ooo, I'm considering it :D... Be lovely to breath the fresh air and drink the fresh water of Finland

@Marduk: Oh man that line up is looking immense... Lina said it right when she said The Ocean... wicked. And Textures. not to mention some mighty true death metal. Really for me it's down to which festivals, if any, Meshuggah, Dark Tranquillity, Neurosis or primus play. Also, which ones seem most popular with my online buddies who I will likely never see except in the crowd for wintersun, or anathema.

Looks good to me... Like 8 of my favorite bands on it