Tuska 2005

Lolita Vampiriá

Sister of Mercy
Feb 24, 2003
Espoo, Finland
It's festival season again as you can see. :cool:
So who's going to Tuska festival this year?
This thread is dedicated to all the matters concerning Tuska.

I'll be going to Tuska for the sixth time, I've been to Tuska in 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2004.

Not heading to Tuska.. Sitting in the train from here to Helsinki is just too much for me.. :) No, really there just ain't too many bands I'd like to see.. I'll prolly go to Ilosaarirock to see DT and few other good bands (I know it's sold out but there are plenty of tickets for sale on the finnish "ebay" :) ).. I really would like to go there but it all depends if my friend's car isn't totally packed (he doesn't know it himself yet 'cause two of the guys who were planning to go are on vacation somewhere and can't be contacted for a while)..

Yeah I'll be going. Not the best year bands-wise, but there's still great stuff there. Great thrash in particular, and of course Evergrey.

Interesting afterparties too. Anyone going?

I guess I'll go where my friends are going to, anywhere where the action is.
Maybe VR Makasiinit on Friday, on Saturday probably to Gloria and on Sunday Tavastia club. Or somewhere else. On Thursday at Tavastia there's friends' band Divercia playing but probably can't make it.

Tuska 2004 > every other tuska :p
(me? jealous? noooooo)

watch out for me at wacken 2006 though

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Sentenced and Dimmu Borgir = win!!!11

:loco:
Meh.. At Ilosaarirock there'll be Eläkeläiset, Tik Tak, Mokoma, Dark Tranquillty, Stam1na, Sentenced and Anthrax.. :cool:

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Sentenced and Dimmu Borgir = win!!!11

:loco:
I didn't realize that Sentenced is still touring.

@Arch: This is Senteced's last tour and then they'll quit for good. :cry:
I've seen 2 gigs in three weeks now and hopefully I'll see at least 2 more, including the farewell gig.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
@MegaKyle: do you know when is the much rumoured Sentenced farewell gig (in Oulu)?
I'll definitely be there.
Nothing is officially confirmed yet but it's rumoured to be held on September 17th at the Club Teatria.. Hopefully I can make it there aswell.. :)

Off topic continues.

MegaKyle said:
Nothing is officially confirmed yet but it's rumoured to be held on September 17th at the Club Teatria.. Hopefully I can make it there aswell.. :)

Yeah, that's what I've heard too. I suppose it's still a secret, I'm just dying to get tickets before they'll be sold out so that's why I want to know immediately the news.

Human Desert said:
No. I think this year's Tuska will kick last year's ass ^_^

not for me. ive already seen most of the good bands that play this year (apocalyptica, finntroll, dimmu borgir, gamma ray, amoral, ajattara, accept, children of bodom)
the only band i wish i could see is sentenced , really. but their newest album kinda sucks. so i-ll survive.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Off topic continues.

Yeah, that's what I've heard too. I suppose it's still a secret, I'm just dying to get tickets before they'll be sold out so that's why I want to know immediately the news.
Me too.. I think the tickets are going to sell out pretty fast.. A funeral is once in a lifetime.. :)