Tuska 2004

Hmm, really I meant if the band was coming :) If I remember right, last year "Kalmah" said on this forum they tried to get a gig in Tuska, but didn't get one.

But ofcourse I hope there will be much Kalmah fans in the audience too!!! :) Myself, I'm at least going for one day, let's see if I will take a three days ticket again...

It's strange that Tuska doesn't want Kalmah to play there since they have on their bandlist bands like Kilpi or Swallow the sun which are way more unknown than Kalmah. :err:

Eladar said:
bands like Kilpi or Swallow the sun
Who? :guh:

Eh, give it time. Kalmah is gaining momentum in the underground. It seems like everyone knows them, and everyone that knows them likes them, but for some reason whoever decides which bands are "big" and which bands aren't hasn't picked up on this yet.

I agree. In my opinion Kalmah has CERTAINLY reached the level of Tuska (I was there last year :ill: , I know). But what I read from the Tuska magazine last year, was that they wanted much differented bands, not only the best and most famous. And I think that is the reason Kalmah is not playing there even this year (there really are a lot of bands like Kalmah, except the swampish ideas). Another reason could be all the shit in those heads who are organizing.

(But still I keep on wondering why Kalmah doesn't have that much gigs, at least listed on their homepages...)