TV shows

evilematt

Captain Information
Jan 2, 2006
huddersfield UK
www.evile.co.uk
i'm just saying a massive sloppy thanks to jono who recommended that i watch the west wing, i bought the boxset from HMV when it was on sale, i'm now half way through series 3 and it's easily one of the best shows i've ever watched. thank you jono, you have improved my life. you're also a dirty skunk plugger, but that doesn't matter as much.

the west wing is incredible. i also plan to start 'the wire' after the west wing, also to anyone else, i recommend you get hold of 'homicide life on the street' it's the best cop show in existence. yaphet kotto as a detective squad lieutenant? perfect. watch it.

Way ahead of you mate, I bought the West Wing box set last year and it's one of my favourite shows

The Wire is also fuckin excellent, Marlo is one mean muthafucka

My favourite bit is when Jimmy McNulty is seriously pissed and crashes his car, he goes to a diner and chats up the waitress and next second before you know it he's banging her brains out and I was like, I was never that fuckin lucky ya cunt :lol::lol::lol:

You should also get your hands on The Soprano's, that is just sheer viewing pleasure, if you go to myspace profile you will see that I have already mentioned these programmes as my favourites

You should also get your hands on The Soprano's, that is just sheer viewing pleasure, if you go to myspace profile you will see that I have already mentioned these programmes as my favourites

Not to derail this or anything, but this is why people keep telling me that i misspell this word!

Obviously LOST. but I watch Fringe, Dexter, Entourage, The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, American Dad, And I will be watching "V"(They are remaking it) and Flash forward.
Never watched West Wing, but I will check it out, after all you(Matt) told me to watch Twin Peaks and I loved it, so I think we are on the same page.

ninja_tux.jpg

It's a good thing! haha

I hate TV.

Reality Shows are pointless....and abundant.
Normal TV Shows drag on with TONS of plot twists rather character development.