TV shows

If theres one show that needs new episodes, it's Brass Eye. Best. Show. Ever.

The show that preceded it, The Day today, is even better... my favourite program ever.

Nowadays I never watch any TV, other than Match of the day... It's just not my vice anymore. Maybe one day I'll get the chance to catch up on all these shows, but at the moment, other than downloading new South Park when it's on, I'm out...

It's my dad's favourite tv show and he made me watch it one night and I just fell in love with it completely!

"What is this jibber jabber?!" I love Judge Sanders hahaha

"aren't we all brothers?"
"Look, I am not dismissing the charges. He is going on trial. For murder."
"You're not my brother anymore. Which I believe leaves me free to have sex with your sister."

:lol::lol::lol:
Denny Crane is my hero. :worship:

i'm just saying a massive sloppy thanks to jono who recommended that i watch the west wing, i bought the boxset from HMV when it was on sale, i'm now half way through series 3 and it's easily one of the best shows i've ever watched. thank you jono, you have improved my life. you're also a dirty skunk plugger, but that doesn't matter as much.

Slander, libel!

Still, good to see someone finally took my advice and watched some awesome TV, I watch an inordinate amount but its rare anyone takes my advice...

Heres a list of stuff I recommend:

Amazingly awesome shows:
The Wire
The West Wing
The Sopranos
Generation Kill
Deadwood
Carnivale
Mad Men

Not quite as awesome but still really good:
The Shield
John From Cincinatti
The Corner (predecessor to The Wire)
Breaking Bad
Babylon 5
X-Files
Spiral
Oz
Rome
Band Of Brothers

Good, but not great:
The Black Donellys
Sons Of Anarchy
Battlestar Galactica
Underbelly
Californication
John Adams
Six Feet Under

Passable, but flawed:
Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip
True Blood

Rubbish, but annoyingly addictive:

I would recommend Heroes, but halfway through last season, the story got REALLY clusterfucked. So...... nope.

It got repetitive.

First episode, someone sees/goes to the future. OH NO! :O Not THAT!! Rest of the season is spent trying to stop THAT, while clusterfucking the story line to stupid ridiculous levels.

seriously jono, thanks, the west wing is amazing.

i'm starting the wire after the west wing, then mad men, then the sopranos, then i might watch all of homicide life on the street again, because its bloody great.

yeah what is it about 24, its so bloody rubbish, yet i can't stop watching it every time it starts, i must admit the first series was very very good, and is a classic series of television and should rightly be regarded as so. but oh how it went downhill, charles and martha logan almost rescued it but it was too late, i still watch it though.

im about to watch the last episode of band of brothers tonight, a very very good series, i recommend!

I dont like 24, I saw the first 3 episodes and it just didnt do it for me. I would also recommend 6 feet under, I completely forgot that one. Its on of the best Black Comedy/Drama that I have ever watched.

Good comedies to watch

Black Books (a very underrated comedy)
Scrubs
My name is Earl

Oh another drama to get your hands on

Rome, that is one of HBO's outstanding efforts, only 2 series were made because it was so fuckin expensive to make and I loved it when it was on and I bought the box set as well

Good comedies to watch

Black Books (a very underrated comedy)
Scrubs
My name is Earl

Oh another drama to get your hands on

Rome, that is one of HBO's outstanding efforts, only 2 series were made because it was so fuckin expensive to make and I loved it when it was on and I bought the box set as well

+1(to Rome)

I'm not really a fan of dramas, but comedies:

Brass Eye
Bottom
Top Gear (it pretty much is a comedy)
Family Guy
My Name Is Earl
Peep Show
Simpsons (obviously)
South Park
Futurama
Reno 911
Scrubs
King Of The Hill
Beavis And Butthead
Mock The Week
Nevermind The Buzzcocks
Have I got news for you
QI
IT Crowd
Metalocalypse
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Robot Chicken
Father Ted
Friends
Two Ronnies
The Young Ones

And the list goes on...

what show is this? boston legal? i must try this.... i am adding it to my list.

Boston Legal it is. It's kinda character based, so go through a full season of episodes before you make a final call. season 1 doesn't get really good untill the episode "Schmitt Happens" but yeah, awesome show.

I'm not really a fan of dramas, but comedies:

Brass Eye
Bottom
Top Gear (it pretty much is a comedy)
Family Guy
My Name Is Earl
Peep Show
Simpsons (obviously)
South Park
Futurama
Reno 911
Scrubs
King Of The Hill
Beavis And Butthead
Mock The Week
Nevermind The Buzzcocks
Have I got news for you
QI
IT Crowd
Metalocalypse
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Robot Chicken
Father Ted
Friends
Two Ronnies
The Young Ones

And the list goes on...

Grandpa's Guitars/

what show is this? boston legal? i must try this.... i am adding it to my list.

Boston Legal is like about a legal firm and it's lawyers but it focuses more on them and their lives, it's one of the funniest things I've ever watched. My description doesn't do it ANY justice, pick it up and if you don't like it I'll buy you a case of Strongbow!