Twelfth Gate / Ion Vein show at PRP this past Saturday.

thanks, amber, it was great to be back out there and great to see
all you guys out there....had a blast and al is definitely a maniac....
never know what he'll do next! haha

Yeah no kidding great fucking job, I wasn’t expecting that at all. Al is a hell of a front man, no matter what he did onstage you just couldn’t keep your eyes off him and his range was impressive. Oddly enough the last time I saw Ion Vein was on that same stage. Twelfth Gate was great as well, hopefully 2 weeks from now we’ll get a new tune with Aaron.

I am guessing this was more of a P'Fest warmup thing, since it surely wasn't advertised very well.
I didn't see it mentioned her, or at Chicago Metal Factory, etc......

I got a text message from Rob, that was my show flyer.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it out guys, but I had pink eye all last week and missed the whole week of work. I didn't want to come to the show and possibly infect the crowd with my disease. I hope you guys rocked the house as usual.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it out guys, but I had pink eye all last week and missed the whole week of work. I didn't want to come to the show and possibly infect the crowd with my disease. I hope you guys rocked the house as usual.

No worries...totally understand. It was definitely a good idea to clear away the cobwebs. ;)

finally, someone who is smart. I hate when people who are sick go places and get everyone else sick. THe worse are the people who come to work falling over sick and then get everyone else sick.

Vito...hats off to you. You are one of the rare people who are thinking smart. Funny you bring this up. I am currently reading this book on deadly viruses and the first step in fighting any disease is quarantine!!!!

finally, someone who is smart. I hate when people who are sick go places and get everyone else sick. THe worse are the people who come to work falling over sick and then get everyone else sick.

Vito...hats off to you. You are one of the rare people who are thinking smart. Funny you bring this up. I am currently reading this book on deadly viruses and the first step in fighting any disease is quarantine!!!!

So does that mean that you're not coming to Powefest? We should isolate all of the negativity and hatred by quarantining you!

:lol: