• The Relic & Orion The Hunter

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Prismatic Sphere

We Carouse
Jul 18, 2002
In A Bowl Of Chili
www.lp.org
Now it's time for you to choose between what are the two most popular songs and what are the two least popular on the album(or at least on the band's setlist). It seems that "Smoke And Mirrors" and "Church Of The Machine" take the larger credit on TiO(Looking Glass aside). Does this mean that they're just better songs than the other two or do they just get listened to more often? You decide.

I personally think that the textures and songwriting are generally greater on Relic and Orion than on Smoke and Church(although I love all of Twilight), especially in the middle sections; phenomenal work by Romeo, Pinnella, and Miller.:cool:

definaty S&M and CotM, dont need to think twice. But I'd prefure TtLG and CotM instead (as would most people tho)

Church of the Machine is awesome, and I like Smoke and Mirrors, too. However, the latter has a solo section which drags on for WAY too long, and it bores the shit out of me.

I love all four of those tunes. I like Orion the Hunter because of the instrumental break, but the first two songs rule. The guitar solos on S&M and CoftM are amazing. Romeo's alternate picked passages are so smooth that they border legato. Twilight in Olympus kicks arse anyway!