Smoke and Mirrors: 8
Church of the machine: 8.5
Sonata: Not sure what to rate this....
In the Dragons Den: 6.5
Through the Looking glass: 9.5
The Relic: 8
Orion the Hunter: 8.5
Lady of the Snow: 8.5

I really think this list is about right. I noticed i rated them all pretty high, but i did that for all of them so its fine.

Someone that disagrees with my list PLEASE tell me why, i want to know why people like Twilight in Olympus so much better then DWoT!!

Redragon

I actually think that your list is pretty much spot on. I maybe gave Pharaoh a little too low points, but I think you over-rated it a little. 7.5 would be better...

Nothing really wrong there though, in my opinion.

The real list:

Of Sins and Shadows: 2
Sea of Lies: 3
Out of the Ashes: 1.5
The Accolade: 3
Pharaoh: 2
The Eyes of Medusa: 9.999999
The Witching Hour: 3
The Divine Wings of Tragedy: 3.5
Candlelight Fantasia: 5

If you don't agree then this should happen to you:

Last edited by a moderator:
Through the Looking Glass is definitely among my favorite SX tracks in general, it's a masterpiece. Church of the Machine, Smoke and Mirrors, and a few others rule also. In general Twilight is a very underrated album, Symphony X or otherwise.

Most of these comments made me so angry.
haha i cant believe what I'm seeing.
Sonata is the most peaceful thing I have ever heard. Romeo's tone is by no means thin, if anything, its distant, calling to you like a fucking angel. The only thing that brings it down is the way Dragons den comes in, rude with no authority, go to hell Walling, Rullo should of been there. Dragons den has a wonderful solo, Romeo's rythems are just phenomenal.

Twilight In Olympus is a wonderful Album. here is my ranking: Odyssey, Divine Wings Of Tragedy, V, Twilight, Paradise Lost, Damnation Game. Im sure most of you are confused by that ranking, but I'm bewilderd by yours. I could give my reasoning in detail, and thats the only way I think i would be understood, but baah. I feel dissapointed in the world. Long live Romeo

If you think Sonata is the most peaceful thing you have ever heard then you must not have heard that many peaceful songs... seriously.
The drumming was fine except that it was recorded in a bathroom.

Oh, and welcome.

Sonata is the most peaceful thing I have ever heard. Romeo's tone is by no means thin, if anything, its distant, calling to you like a fucking angel. The only thing that brings it down is the way Dragons den comes in, rude with no authority, go to hell Walling, Rullo should of been there. Dragons den has a wonderful solo, Romeo's rythems are just phenomenal.

Twilight In Olympus is a wonderful Album. here is my ranking: Odyssey, Divine Wings Of Tragedy, V, Twilight, Paradise Lost, Damnation Game. Im sure most of you are confused by that ranking, but I'm bewilderd by yours. I could give my reasoning in detail, and thats the only way I think i would be understood, but baah. I feel dissapointed in the world. Long live Romeo

This guy is my hero!

wow, what a way to enter the forums lol

btw, your "rankings" for the CD's is not that far off from mine...
Mine would be DWoT, Odyssey, Paradise Lost, V, Twilight, Damnation game.

Pretty close....the only big difference is that you ranked Paradise lost 2 places lower...

Redragon