Two question for the UMOSF

Thanks Delize and carnut.

It does seem that I did not miss much going on. Well, its summer time. Has anybody been away on holliday?

Seen some other countries?

Hawk is back with a vengeance :lol: We miss you a lot, what council of elders is this without the eldest? ;)

Long live the Geriatric Metal Ward :loco:

You were gone?....... just kidding!

Welcome back. You missed Carnut and myself slipping into a 70's hard rock coma.... been trading 70's hard rock albums on SS all week. :lol: Got some great stuff from the Nutster.

sixxswine said:
I missed you a heck of a lot there Hawkmiester.
You haven't missed a heck of a lot.
It's business as usual!
SIXXSWINE
Well, its great to be back. Nice to see you are still kicking ass!! Way to go dude!!

Wyvern said:
Hawk is back with a vengeance :lol: We miss you a lot, what council of elders is this without the eldest? ;)

Long live the Geriatric Metal Ward :loco:
Kids these days... :rolleyes: :lol:

Greeno said:
You were gone?....... just kidding!

Welcome back. You missed Carnut and myself slipping into a 70's hard rock coma.... been trading 70's hard rock albums on SS all week. :lol: Got some great stuff from the Nutster.
I noticed that yea... carnut is the man!! \m/

Hawk said:
Did ya miss me
Hell yeah, the board was starting to rejuvenate, thanks Satan you're back :D :loco:

and what did I miss.
Bad jokes (mine included), Wyv's rants, a few flamers, cool recommandations, Greeno's hauls, our 758th "dream line-up" thread, probably some Metallica/Megadeth debate, and of course..... some serious headbanguing!