Tybangedyourmom has been retired.

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
I'm now TD. My first and middle name are Ty David, and my best friend, well my best pal to go and out and get hammered with, Billy always calls me TD. I guess I have 3 best friends. Iron Mike, who I've known all my life and roomed with in college, but he is more like a brother, he has no "fun factor." Then there is Scary Larry. I like Larry, we both grew up on the same comics and video games, but we don't relate to much else. He is the Dan Lilker of the group, always stoned. Always stoned. Then there is Billy. Like me, he is educated, has a white collar job, but come the weekend time: Look out. All bets are off. Between the two of us, since high school (late 80s early 90s) We've got 7 totaled vehicles. Several arrests (always for dumb shit that goes off the record as soon as you pay your fine) Countless detainments (that is when the cops keep you until they realize they can't really arrest you for anything, they just try to scare you.) And many a wrecked hotel room. OK I'm here on the new board. That is all for now.

I'm glad you mentioned your new name 'cause now I know who you are. Are you going to the Cleveland show?
Maybe I shouldn't even ask.
I'm stickin' with Thra:rofl:ude.

THRAXDUDE is an Ohioan? Kick ass. Normally I would make the haul to Cleveland for ANTHRAX, but it simply isn't worth the 3 1/2 hour drive that I have to make to get there, for a 50 minute set. Not when they are playing my back yard the next night. I am pissed that they are not playing Cincy though, because it is close as well, and I have a place to crash in Cincy. Oh well. I've seen some good thrax shows in Cleveland/Akron/Lorain over the years. I was really looking forward to them ripping the shit out of Blossom before Motley Jew threw 'em off in 2000. Oh well. My last memory of ANTHRAX in Cleveland was Jan. 2000, and the Odeon was PACKED and the set list was phenomenal. TD Says peace out.

I'm not an Ohioan. I was just asking 'cause you mentioned Ohio in another post.
I am an Indians fan, though! I have a tatoo of Chief Wahoo on my right arm.

The Indians huh. Actually baseball bores me to death, however I have been known to throw back some brews at "the Jake." Cleveland is definitely the finest city in Ohio. I like Columbus and all, but it lacks any cosmopolitan feel. It is like any small town, just spread out with lots of stores and highways. Cincy is cool, but there is some real schism down there (one block is night of the living rednecks, the next gangstas packing heat, the university village area is awesome though). I am going to Cleveland in a few weeks to see the Lakers play. Should be a fun time. Haven't been to Gund Arena since KISS 2000, I wonder what a beer costs this year?? Anyway, now you know all about Ohio.

i was at that show too, ty. that was my 18th birthday. i got kicked in the nuts during bring the noise. i gave Bag a shitload of toys and met them after the show.

fu manchu and the unband kicked ass.

" He is the Dan Lilker of the group, always stoned. Always stoned."

Hey Ty, this is Dan. Since your friend is stoned all the time, do you call him a junkie too?:lol:

I was at that show at the odeon too. Do you remember the blizzard that day. It's amazing that the place was packed. I thought I was going to die on the way home. I couldn't see more than 5 feet in front of the car.

I think it is hilarious that a club tour is playing a bona fide 20,000 seat arena in Auburn Hills. I mean, even if they sell like 6,000 tix, that place is gonna be so empty feeling. On the original itinerary, they had booked Miami Arena (20,000 seats) but when they rescheduled, they played a Winn Dixie grocery store that has been converted to a club instead. I'm interested in seeing how many people show up for the Detroit show. I'm sure they will have the seating configured for a "theatre" style gig (i.e. 3/4's of the arena closed off), but that place is still way to big for this tour. BUT, what do I know, it could have sold 13,000 tix for alll i know.