Type-O Negative!?!?

slayer666metalica

Kvlt M3t4l 4 Lyfe
Nov 20, 2009
Hey guys, i'm new to the forum... been doing lots and lots of reading... been also pickin' up some books from the library on mixing/recording.

Just today i found some type-o negative, and was blown away by the production job on their "Everything Dies."

I love the drums, guitar, vocals, bass, keys, everything.

I was curious if anybody has information/ideas on this recording, and how they went about achieving such a massive sound?

Hell yeah. Thanks for the link, i know you guys stress the FUCK out of using the search button here, but sometimes it's a real pain finding information through there because of the parameters. Either way, i won't complain because it doesn't get me anywhere.

Anyways, yes!!! October Rust for the win man. I'll agree with Chris on this one, i appreciate all of their albums, it's just that on a first glance "Everything Dies" really caught my attention, that ripping bass/guitar intro on the album version is just monstrous.

yes. up until now i never actually owned the whole album. I do now. It's fucking awesome haha... christian woman, love you to death, along with all the whole album is just pure mint stuff.

haha... my bad man! I didn't mean hard feelings. hahahah "hard feelings"... sounds funny over the internet. Nah.. but i get ya now sorry mate!