U.S.A tour

from what I remember they toured together back in 2003 along with Vader in support of Kreator or something rather, anyway, Goathwhore is pretty good, has been around for a long time and deserves their spot, no doubt

Orlando is on Friday, killer, I hope it's their last date as well, so they can let lose ;), Saturday in Tampa wouldn't be bad either, wishful hoping there

They are good, was hoping to see them when I was in NOLa but they didn't play :( Bummer.

in Kanada I think ;)

:lol:

It says North American Tour..will they also announce canadian dates?
They came to calgary in october and it was 18+ I was pissed

From http://www.smnnews.com

How does AMON AMARTH, SKELETONWITCH, GOATWHORE, and LAZARUS A.D. sound? Loud? Yes, we know. How about some first tour dates? Bitte.
April 20 - Lousville, KY @ Headliners Music Hall
April 25 - Hartford, CT @ Webster Theatre

Comments also say April 12 - Denver, CO @ Gothic Theater

Wow, I love when people post new threads and don't bother to read the other 4 threads that say the same thing! Hello Captain Repeat :)

I actually think these bands are better than the last batch. IMO
Skeltonwitch > Ensiferum
Goatwhore > Belphegor
and I have no idea who Lazarous AD is, but I hadn't heard of the Absensce either, and I loved them.

Yeah this seems like a secondary market tour. I have a feeling the primary market one will be with Unearth. Or maybe I'm totally wrong, idk.

you just hate to be wrong, now STFU and GTFO amon amarth is to brutal and good to be under ungay

:cry:

For the record though, I don't like Unearth at all. Just goin' by the facts. Tours aren't organized based on brutality and goodness either I'm afraid.

If you think the warm up bands are bad this tour you should have went to the 07 headliner..

Anyways, fucking so happy they are coming back in the summer, thought it would be at least fall or winter.. When are tickets going on sale??!

We can finally announce the second part of the North American "Twilight Of The Thunder God Tour":

Twilight Of The Thunder God North American Tour pt. 2
Support: GOATWHORE, SKELETONWITCH, LAZARUS AD

11/APR/09 Albuquerque, NM / Sunshine Theater
12/APR/09 Denver, CO / Gothic Theatre
14/APR/09 St. Louis, MO / Pops
15/APR/09 Oklahoma City, OK / Diamond Ballroom
16/APR/09 Dallas, TX / Granada Theater
17/APR/09 San Antonio, TX / White Rabbit
18/APR/09 Houston, TX / Meridian
20/APR/09 Louisville, KY / Headliners
21/APR/09 Cleveland, OH / Peabodys
22/APR/09 Buffalo, NY / Town Ballroom
23/APR/09 Pittsburgh, PA / Mr. Smalls
24/APR/09 Sayreville, NJ / Starland Ballroom
25/APR/09 Hartford, CT / Webster Theatre
26/APR/09 Baltimore, MD / Sonar
28/APR/09 Norfolk, VA / The NorVA
29/APR/09 Raleigh, NC / Volume 11
30/APR/09 Atlanta, GA / Masquerade
01/MAY/09 Orlando, FL / Club Firestone

Anyone coming to this one?

Hopefully I'll be able to go to the NJ show....Too many shows in april already so getting out from work will be hard for this one!!!

I like SkeletonWitch a lot, so I'm happy to see them touring with Amon Amarth!