UAD now has an ENGL Savage plugin

What can one expect from UAD? You have to pay for an expensive card(dongle)and then you have to pay the same or more than a plugin from other dev's similar plugins and then they make their plugins a cpu hog and want you to pay more for another card to be aible to use enough plugins.. No fuck you UAD.

Reactions: Novocaine
Well it's made by Brainworkx and they released other ENGL on regular VST format through Plugin Aliance but seems they put same price there too.
I'm fanboy of Kazrog stuff, never disappointed only surprised. First time I had Marshall sim that sounded like Marshall and first time ever was made MH-2 pedal sim and it rips, but Brainworkx have MT-2 that sucks and doesn't sound like MT-2. Brainworkx have good stuff but if they can't nail a pedal, which feels more like approximation of it, then I'm not really buying on it that they REALY can nail an amp sim.
After using Mercurial TSC I'm having second thought about their amp sims (since I have Thermionic stuff I didn't want to waste my time on their trial versions).

I was really down for this, but that price tag is kinda steep. Is this really worth that much more than the Thermionik version of it?

I was really down for this, but that price tag is kinda steep. Is this really worth that much more than the Thermionik version of it?

For sure no. I can't say how close to the real amp those are. I own a Savage, they sound close, but I haven't done a real comparison.

But for sure, even if the UAD comes with a bunch of IR, it can't be worth 159$. No way.

Get the Thermionik and some 3rd party IRs.

Reactions: Vasyl Mishchenko