UEFA EURO 2004 Fantasy Football

my bets are:

spain - greece 2-0 (first goal early in the game)
portugal - russia 1-0

i think we have absolutely no chance tomorrow.

sol83 said:
my bets are:

spain - greece 2-0 (first goal early in the game)
portugal - russia 1-0

i think we have absolutely no chance tomorrow.
I still support Greece, and i'm sure you'll have a chance to even win the game. I made my bet before the EC started, so i eventually would differently now. More like a draw against Spain.

siderea said:
frings was quite cute, but kahn ain't my type. though he played well.
:)
could someone explain offside again?
i liked that post. typical female approach to football. :D

typical female approach to football... u sound like me dad.

I was watching the news for a bit before I went to college this mornin whats going on with all these riots in Albefura (cant spell it)England fans playing up again. Anyone shed anymore light on this since the bbc website isnt allowed on my work internet thing but suprisingly this is.

bleed_black_orchid said:
typical female approach to football... u sound like me dad.

I was watching the news for a bit before I went to college this mornin whats going on with all these riots in Albefura (cant spell it)England fans playing up again. Anyone shed anymore light on this since the bbc website isnt allowed on my work internet thing but suprisingly this is.
As far as i know it were some brits doing some vandals after the game against France, but not in Portugal, it was somewhere around London if i'm not completely wrong. They got arrested of course. I dunno if you mean this one. Haven't heard about anything else yet.
Fortunately, everything went alright after yesterday's game and generally so far.

no it was like 2 days of riots and vandelism in Albefura in portugal according to the telel this mornin loadsa police and riot police and dogs and everything trying to control it.

Didnt know about the one in london tho so thanx for the added info n that kidda

bleed_black_orchid said:
no it was like 2 days of riots and vandelism in Albefura in portugal according to the telel this mornin loadsa police and riot police and dogs and everything trying to control it.

Didnt know about the one in london tho so thanx for the added info n that kidda
just heard the news that 30 english hooligans got arrested after a riot in Albufera. There were 3 peeps injured, but it seems there won't be any consequence by the UEFA.

MORE VIOLENCE IN ALBUFEIRA
Police arrested 34 people, mostly
Britons, early this morning, after a
second night of violence in the Algarve
resort of Albufeira.

Hooligans wearing England soccer shirts
threw bottles and chairs at police in
the same area where about 200 fans
rioted on Monday night.

Lines of police moved into the crowd
and used batons to disperse them. There
were running battles along the street.

UEFA today warned they make take action
if disturbances spread to England
matches.

Yeah, a friend of mine living in Albufeira said about 50% of the brits there are drinking like crazy and our beer is not exactly water. They have no right to come here and wreck everything so I hope the police bashes them real hard (as I know they'll do, hehe). I don't wanna see what's gonna happen if England loses the next match.

im glad in one sense we're not in it, they can quite often get us mixed up with the english fans, so now they know who the fuckheads are

Thats atrocious I didnt realise it was that bad..Scottish fans (my dad is a scottish fan in the travel club goes allover the world following them with his mates) recieved letters of thanks from French authorities for their behavior in France 98.

Scotland didnt qualify this year so it can only be the English causing mayhem

bleed_black_orchid said:
Thats atrocious I didnt realise it was that bad..Scottish fans (my dad is a scottish fan in the travel club goes allover the world following them with his mates) recieved letters of thanks from French authorities for their behavior in France 98.

Scotland didnt qualify this year so it can only be the English causing mayhem
it always is,
well.. nearly always...
EnglandvScotland_fans_th.jpg

Wembley_th.jpg

hahaha for wearing odd boots...maybe he was being an alternative goalkeeper desperately trying not to conform to the restrictions of his kit.

Or maybe he was colour blind ..or really confused.