ugggggggggggggg album leaked and its not even avail for dl

What do you mean it's your job? If you are the engineer, how does the CD leaking effect you getting paid?

Or is this your band and your income is hinging on CD sales?

well in this case its my little bros income...but there is numerous torrents affecting cd sales out of my pocket....

Maybe, if you weren't depending so much on making money off of it, someone could 1up on such folks first and upload it before anyone else...then see how many people still buy the cd and have yourself a solid example of this theory in practice.

I suppose it's to be expected; mp3's are seemingly the preferred listening format nowadays, and bands and engineers need to embrace it; otherwise no one is going to make any money, and Beyonce will take it all.

SERIOUSLY MUSICIANS HAVE TO GROW UP TO THE INTERNET ERA !!!

STOP SELLING THESE CDS !

OFFER YOUR ALBUMS FOR DOWNLOAD FOR 1 OR 2 USD OR WHATEVER YOUR EVIL RECORDING COMPANY PAYS YOU PER SALE OF 1 CD !

STOP FORCING YOUR FANS TO BUY A STUPID PIECE OF PLASTIC !

THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO ONLY BUY YOUR MUSIC !

OR EVEN ONLY SELL LICENSES OF LEGAL OWNERSHIP AND ALLOW YOUR ALBUMS TO BE SHARED ON P2P !

SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE !!!

(yeah it had to be shouted out...)

wow, how did you get that done? havent the many studios been trying to find a way to get this done for years?

+1 on beyonce fucking me over... any day of the week!

contact isp's of the providers of where the torrents are being uploaded.. mega uppload or u torrent or anything of the sort

Hell...if USB flash memory starts getting any cheaper, It'd be funny to see it possibly replacing cd's. Packaging would look just like that of what USB drives at the stores look like already, except with band/album art.