UK music week

What a joke! out of all those groups, only Pink Floyd should be there, and they should be number 1!

dragonwarrior said:
Me either... the Will Young fan club/forum must have gone on a voting spree...

damn those encouragable 13 year old girls with nothing better to do in their lives than sit on a computer and pour their undying love into a man they dont even realise is never going to fall in love with them or have their babies!

ah well, we all know PQ shoulda been number one :) :oops:

cavegirl said:
damn those encouragable 13 year old girls with nothing better to do in their lives than sit on a computer and pour their undying love into a man they dont even realise is never going to fall in love with them or have their babies!

I've been saying that exact speech for about 5 years running now. :lol: :lol:

The problem with web voting is that its only a % of people who vote, and to be honest, I wouldn't have known about it uless it was on the forums. Place a link to vote on a 13-year old girl forum, and you get 6000-7000 votes per hour.

Still we did our bit, and the blokes running it will sure brance though the list... and go something like this:

"Hey whats this Power Quest lark? Got quite a few votes... I'll check it out. OMG this is the best music ever!"

They then go out and promote PQ crazy amounts. Next time you see a HMV advert, there won't be some scantily clad girl/boy album of utter drivel, but instead the PQ gang, showing the world some Power Metal Magic! :headbang: