Ulterium Records now on Twitter

SeaStorm

Jun 24, 2004
Minnesota, USA
Hey gang, I'm starting to do some work for Ulterium Records (aside from just helping Theocracy, that is). I believe the success of both Ulterium and Theocracy are interwined and I want to see both succeed wildly!

For those of you on Twitter, Ulterium Records is now there:

twitter.com/ulteriumrecords

Follow them if you're so inclined. Like the Facebook page, the Twitter feed with provide updates on:

Audiovision (twitter.com/AUDIOVISIONSWE)
Darkwater
Grand Lux
Harmony
Incrave
Innerwish (twitter.com/innerwish)
Ivory Moon
Sinbreed (twitter.com/sinbreedmetal)
Theocracy (twitter.com/theocracyband)

I've noted the bands that have their own Twitter feed. Please follow them if you're a fan!

Lastly, let me make a Twitter pitch. For those of you who love Facebook and follow all of your favorite bands there, Twitter probably doesn't add a ton of extra usefulness. Personally, I prefer Twitter for following my interests. Facebook is better suited to friend-to-friend communication, because you necessarily give all of your personal info to everyone you connect with. Twitter, on the other hand, is strictly about one-way following of interests. You can be completely anonymous and simply follow the things you are interested in getting updates on. I love it. If you're one of the people avoiding Facebook for privacy reasons, give Twitter a look.

For some reason, I thought Ulterium was on Twitter, but I guess I was confusing it with Facebook. Yeah, I'm all for anything that boosts them, considering that they have three of my favorite bands (Theocracy, Harmony, and Sinbreed). I'm one of those people you mentioned that doesn't do Facebook - I might consider a Twitter account.

Good job on getting some work from Ulterium.