Ultimate Metal Band Game II

progressive metal+gay wanking guitarist+dumb drummer+poofy hair= Dream Theater

Tubbs Mcgee said:
There's a big difference between power metal and progressive metal, dumbass. I hate power metal.
meh, DT is called "progressive" because they write songs that are outside of linear metal structure. Calling them a bonafide progressive metal band is a big LOL, you fat sack of smartass.

You idiots make me laugh. Let's see here. "Progressive" means "Favoring or promoting progress, advanced". Dream Theater's music sounds like no other band, and they are extremely unique in their riff style and song composition. They have made an array of songs from heavy to light, and have used countless amounts of scales. I think I would know if they were progressive or not, since I've heard nearly every one of their songs.

So why don't you STFU and go back to opethforum.

Stop your shit... you're both losers for carrying out a pointless argument on the net... :lol:

42 - Amon Amarth
26 - At the Gates
50 - Behemoth +2
36 - Dark Tranquillity
53 - Emperor
26 - Necrophagist
41 - Nile

I agree, Emperor is good... it's just that all of these bands are equally good.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
You idiots make me laugh. Let's see here. "Progressive" means "Favoring or promoting progress, advanced". Dream Theater's music sounds like no other band, and they are extremely unique in their riff style and song composition. .
That was true in about, 1997.