Ultimate Metal Roommate Searching:

psychobitch

Hammer Maniac
Jun 28, 2007
North
I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread or forum on This for your typical Metal Head Searching for new roommates, Since I'm sure MetalHeads Have a hard time sometimes finding other Reliable Metal Heads to Rent Apartments with or Move to Other Cities, States, Or Countries.. So You can Find People to go to Shows with..

I Myself am Looking for a Reliable MetalHead to move in with, I've been looking at all sorts of different Roommates sites, For Years now, and no there is no MetalHeads Roommates search. who will

1. Pay their half of the rent.
2. Possibly be in the States of Los Angeles or Montreal, Canada.
3. Possibly live in Scandinavia.
4. Possibly live in England or Germany, or Amsterdam.

Well, uh, i'm in San Diego. I've been looking for a room mate for a while now, as I plan to move out soon. Not down to go to LA though haha.
Plus, you'd have to deal with the hazy herb smoke. :kickass:

ghettobitch: where are you from?
can you actually speak any of the labguages of the countries you mentionned (exept english)? before you move somewhere it would be better to learn some of the languages (basic things).

No, I'll figure I should find out which country I'll move to then go off that.. I don't know any other language but english, I live in antarctica

I'm getting a roommate. I'm in denver, though. He's not really a metalhead (neither am I, anymore), but he can listen to anything, like me.