ULVER - Forum

Medion

Dec 7, 2001
Austria
Visit site
:confused: If there is so many discussion going on about ULVERs music, attitude etc. I'd suggest to create an ULVER-forum then? I mean, only 7 people are posting for DORNENREICH but 100 are enthusing about or condemning "the Wolves" without own forum. Furthermore you could combine it with Arcturus, Jester Records etc. So how do you think about that? :confused:

I was thinking Ulver a while ago. I guess they do have two metal albums :) Bergtatt is insanely good! Whats going on in the Ulver camp? Last I heard they were remaking Nattens Madrigal with an orchestra or something of that nature.

As far as i know, a string quartet is working on a pseudo-'remake' of Nattens Madrigal :D
It won't be a reproduction of the whole album though....

i can't wait for that :)

If you want an Ulver forum, I suggest emailing their webmaster (if they have one) and pointing them our way.

BTW, we only host forums at the moment if the official bandsite is backing it ;) Hopefully next year we'll expand to having-a-forum-just-cos-we-want-it :)

Once The Crown release this new album, they'll be taken more seriously - ya know, with Lindberg. But I bet the new album won't outdo deathrace king.

ulvers great.,.,i heard about them because they covered one of emperor's songs.,.,.,i really like ulver now.,.,wut songs do you all suggest i get from them

oh yeah.,.,.the haunted fuckin kick ass.,.,.,is the lead singer the same one from painface?.,.,.,and if thats true, then that would mean he was in the old old slipknot.,.,which is a little wierd..