UM Couples Thread

:lol: he's moderator on a bunch of random boards and spat "that bitch is such a trap" when checking a forum a few days back... i said "don't call me a bitch". he didn't get it but i explained this board's love for my trapette qualities.

i warned him... told him to run while he can... but i guess he's into titties and dick together :p
poor little fellow :lol:

:lol: he's moderator on a bunch of random boards and spat "that bitch is such a trap" when checking a forum a few days back... i said "don't call me a bitch". he didn't get it but i explained this board's love for my trapette qualities.

i warned him... told him to run while he can... but i guess he's into titties and dick together :p

Are you really a transvestite? And you managed to find a perverted guy? I am utterly confused :ill:

gonchi.jpg
and
hehe.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Gonzo and Codi?

koalas don't have eyebrows, you fucking failure.

Did you have to google that? It was unfair for me to compare a koala to such an ugly human as yourself. At least the koala has enough sense to adapt and evolve into a better looking creature than yourself. Koalas equal the cuteness :oops:

Are you really a dumbass?

the answer is quite obvious: yes

Wher's ma aplesaace?!? der... :zombie:

that was a classical counterattack which I did really enjoy

it's so damn easy with these n00bs. :lol:

Did you have to google that? It was unfair for me to compare a koala to such an ugly human as yourself. At least the koala has enough sense to adapt and evolve into a better looking creature than yourself. Koalas equal the cuteness :oops:

hahaha, do you even think what you write? attacking me won't erase the failure.

it's a shame you were late for the brain delivery.