UM Couples Thread

ok,that is all that i wanted :lol:

I still laughed even though that was incredibly stupid and made of fail...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good work.

Some of you guys take everything WAY too seriously in this shit hole of a forum. I thought Gonzo was trying to be funny the first with the overused fail pic then he got super offended when I made a silly remark about the picture that looked like him. At least Joe can admit it was funny but come on, stupid and made of fail?

Some of you guys take everything WAY too seriously in this shit hole of a forum. I thought Gonzo was trying to be funny the first with the overused fail pic then he got super offended when I made a silly remark about the picture that looked like him. At least Joe can admit it was funny but come on, stupid and made of fail?

come on dude,seems like you take it too seriously. I didnt mean to offend you.

awww someone got butthurted? i didn't get offended, i just pwned you with a simple picture man. if you can't admit defeat, then you're a faggot.

if i took this forum seriously, i should have left long time ago... lots of argues and stuff (but you know what i'm saying, since you're fake account).

so please, stfu. and if you keep provoking me, you will keep getting pwned. as simple as that :)

No, cuz he knows how much i love him... and to be honest, i don't wanna put him with these haters :rolleyes: