UM Fantasy Football 2013

Julian Edelman fucking killed me. Never should have released him, at least worth a bench stash. Also I couldn't pick up anyone for Julius Thomas so had to take the gamble he would play & lost. I should be fine after the Eagles bye, but I am super weak at WR.

Well it looks like somehow Krig is going to score the #2 seed and a bye while scoring the least points in the league. What a lucky dude :p.

Also looks like the top 6 will stay the top 6, but with some reshuffling for playoff seeds.

I somehow limped into the playoffs and drew Neph first round. ouch. Hoping Peyton Manning doesn't score a billion points like the other times I faced him.

It seems more based on luck (but definitely not Luck) than previous years. Everyone scored more points than Abyssal's team, and yet he's 8-5 and in 2nd place. *shrug*

Damn, I missed the playoffs. If I am reading the stats correctly my team scored the third most amount of points (1,469), but I had the second most amount of points scored against me(1,470) so my team ends up 5-8. :lol:

Better luck next year I guess. :headbang: