UM Fantasy Football 2013

I probably have no Peterson this week, so that might offset Gronk.

Shit, now I have a dilemma. I want Peyton to have a good game, but I want the Chargers to win...

I have finally for the first time since I started playing in my money league advanced beyond the first round of the playoffs (I should have a few years back, but some stupid shit happened that ended up with my opponent being allowed to change a player post-starting time and I lost by a point.)

A really up and down season for me - but solid waiver wire play kept me in it, and got me who has been savior (outside of Jimmy Graham) in Knowshon Moreno.

I got lucky despite my shit QB play all season (RGIII and Eli were my two drafted QBs......and now I'm running with RGIII and Andy Dalton...), but as long as things go well I should be able to win this week and advance to the championship!

$500

We've got an entry fee of $125
When you get the highest point total for a week you get $25 (I've won this twice)
If you win a division you get $50 (I was 11 points away in the last regular season game from winning this :()

I'm up next against the only guy I've yet to beat this season, and who won my division

500 for first, 250 for second, 25 for each week's high scorer for 400 total, and 50 each for the division winners for 100 total

So it all adds up to 1250 given out which is the total of the entry fees so it works out okay even with the winners prizes being smaller since you can win stuff through the season