UM Fantasy Football 2013

KC scores 56 points on Oakland and Dwayne Bowe gets 3 receptions for 24 yards. Miami beats NE (a team bad vs. tight ends) and Clay gets 1 reception for 6 yards. ><

Yep, I earned that 6th place this year.

But yeah agreed, fantasy is pretty much garbage, roll of the dice. I had fun though.

djch.jpg

Dak, why are you picking up what Baroque is dropping? Do you have no respect for your opponent and the entire season you just worked for?

What a bunch of fuckin' donkeys on this forum.

If you look, I only changed my starting defense, and no I have no respect for Krig in this seasons FF. I picked those guys up so Krig wouldn't.

You should go back to your original line-up and you should both agree to show some sportsmanship and have a little integrity.

It was a fag move, imo.

Also, Baroque, you're an idiot.

You should go back to your original line-up and you should both agree to show some sportsmanship and have a little integrity.

It was a fag move, imo.

Also, Baroque, you're an idiot.

I would have left my D the same if I had the bench space for San Fran, especially considering Krigs defense isn't any good I expected him to make a move. His "haha get better" comments about getting lucky don't leave me with much sympathy. I guess I could drop someone else who is unlikely to do well and reacquire Carolina. I don't see anything faggish about filling my bench with those good players Baroque dropped to prevent some actual faggishness.

I would have left my D the same if I had the bench space for San Fran, especially considering Krigs defense isn't any good I expected him to make a move. His "haha get better" comments about getting lucky don't leave me with much sympathy. I guess I could drop someone else who is unlikely to do well and reacquire Carolina. I don't see anything faggish about filling my bench with those good players Baroque dropped to prevent some actual faggishness.

yuck.

5y6h00.gif

Do something about what? Him picking up players Baroque dropped? That's tough shit for Baroque. I've had tons of people go on IR in other leagues and I've had to pick up from scraps. It's happened to everyone this year.

Do something about what? Him picking up players Baroque dropped? That's tough shit for Baroque. I've had tons of people go on IR in other leagues and I've had to pick up from scraps. It's happened to everyone this year.

What are you talking about? Do you even understand what happened?