UNDER Rated bands ?

Bruticus

Jul 25, 2014
Cheese
Ughhh why is this guy so obsessed with starting threads - and how tedious !
Well sorry but here's the latest one, it's about underrated bands.. and there are quite a few.

I'm going to kick this off with one of the bands I feel is really a terrible, terrible shame never got the fame they deserved (due to disbanding very early). What. Fkng. Potential. You may hate technical death metal and find it horribly redundant and braindead (and errrr you're right...) but goddamn if you like clever musicality and fluid ideas this is catchy for even a Michael Jackson fan well no wait maybe not a Michael Jackson fan.

The chorus in Pit of Pestilence is INSAAAANE. 12:04. But the whole EP is just as catchy.

Under rated bands?
I'll start with every band listed in the over rated bands thread.

You realize Viraemia is still alive and working on music RIGHT NOW, right?

HAhaha of course I do, you pass the test, well donnnnnnnne man ! Did you... did you really think..... Ahahah !!... (*rushes to Facebook to check out more of their new stuff*)

lots of them, it doesn't make the slightest sense to list them.
Mmm not that many really. I'd say there's a handful of actually good metal bands out there, a small portion of which are the ones that would appear on such a thread. I don't know that 100% of users on this forum that might enjoy the Viraemia link in the OP knew about it, the same way it'd be interesting to hear some material that is rated as gems by various members. But go on, be a negative Nancy like that. *siiiigh* :rolleyes: