Under the weeping moon...

:Wreath:

poeth/oprth fan
Sep 8, 2005
Poland
Ok so I listened to Orchid yesterday for the first time in like a year (it was never one of my favourites ;) ) and by the time it reached UTWM it was nearly midnight... That part when Michael screams:

Riding the fires of
The northern gold
I've searched the eye
I laugh under the weeping moon

And the creepy acustic part that follows... Funny as it may seem to you... it made me howl! :yell: o_O :cry:
Now I don't fucking know what's going on here but one word crashes around my thoughts... lycantrophy :erk:

Ok, so anybody else having attacks of strange behaviour after this one? Or any other? :D
please... ?

damn good album and song.

no, man, haven't had an experience quite like yours. you say you started howl? like an owl or wolf? hhehe... anyway, I feel something similar though
when I listen to the parts/songs I like the most (that's all of them)...
It's kinda like I'm taken to another world where everything is unknown, but
strangely familiar.

howl... like an owl? well I guess it was wolf-like ;) well it was creepy... and pleasent at the same time... shit, I guess I am a freak :D

Orchid has always given me a dark feeling as well. I think that it is a very mysterious album. I agree that Opeth wasn't as good at the transitions as they are now, but that album is solid.

Oh and I just lstened to that part you were talking about in Under the Weeping Moon, and I did start feeling like Teen Wolf...Micheal J. Fox style.

:Wreath: said:
That part when Michael screams:

Riding the fires of
The northern gold
I've searched the eye

That bit is so damn kickass....

Orchid rules. Easily up in the top 3, if not the best.

Ok so I listened to Orchid yesterday for the first time in like a year (it was never one of my favourites ;) ) and by the time it reached UTWM it was nearly midnight... That part when Michael screams:

Riding the fires of
The northern gold
I've searched the eye

And the creepy acustic part that follows... Funny as it may seem to you... it made me howl! :yell: o_O :cry:
Now I don't fucking know what's going on here but one word crashes around my thoughts... lycantrophy :erk:

Ok, so anybody else having attacks of strange behaviour after this one? Or any other? :D
please... ?
YOUR A WEIRDO u mite as well kill urself now coz it cant get anyworse, or maby u will turn in to dog boy

Cuntface: right you are, the transformation has begun... and as soon as it finishes I'm after you... I'll be eating cunt staek tonight! AUUUUUUUUUU! :D

shit.. about a year ago, I had the same dream :D but Mike found a way to escape so I spent most of the time talking to Peter, lol

Cuntface: right you are, the transformation has begun... and as soon as it finishes I'm after you... I'll be eating cunt staek tonight! AUUUUUUUUUU! :D
nah nah ive had too much cock in my face go for thigh much tastier